the Rift

[OPEN] rubies, apples, and other things that are red

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Indeed, moving from one end of Helovia to the other with mouthfuls of buckets wasn't the smartest move ever, but Apollo had faith that between he and Mesec, they could definitely pull it off. Taking his wooden bucket in his maw, the Merciful followed the dark princeling to the Deep Forest, a land shrouded by shadow and memories.

As they progressed through the trees, Apollo couldn't help the downtrodden sort of sadness that seeped into his chest. For so long he had lived within the Deep Forest with the Grey, and it had become his first home in Helovia... And now, with this 'great flood' that the God of the Earth was proclaiming would happen, all of this would be wiped clean. All of the trees, the shrubs, the plants, the memories... It was depressing, and as they trekked through familiar shadows and stepped over familiar roots, Apollo couldn't shake his feelings.

So lost in his own depressive musings, Apollo didn't realize that they had stumbled into others until they were nearly upon them. It was Kahlua, and a stag that the overo stallion didn't recognize. Either way, judging from the buckets that they, too, carried, they were also coming to the forest to find water.

"There should be water close by, if my memory serves me correctly," the stallion suggested, smiling at his demi-God compatriot fondly before regarding the others who had joined them in the search for water, "Just a few paces to the east from here. A small stream... Unless it's dried up in the sun."

ooc: MESELLOOOO

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rubies, apples, and other things that are red - by Apollo - 02-10-2015, 08:56 PM