the Rift

[OPEN] rubies, apples, and other things that are red

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

I can't help but think that the glass mare, Ayelet, is rather afraid of me. I'm so fascinated with her, I'd rather have her be my friend than some subjugated girl. But even so, I kinda like feeling like the boss. The big ho-hum around town. Even if it simply because of my physical attributes, I'm enjoying it. And I like my physical attributes too, don't get me wrong. So as we go with our bucket, carried in my mouth, I lead the way, letting the pretty one trail behind me. I don't want her to think I am going to eat her. Her scent is of the Edge after all, and I'm not allowed to mess with them. Simple rules, but rules I consent to obey. Wandering through the forest, I look for others, knowing that if I can find other equines I may be able to find water as well. (So many of us are on the same task after all.) I hear voices and follow them in the dim light. They're moving through the trees, searching for - a stream, I think I overhear? I stay quiet behind them, and flick my tail in some strange motion to keep Ayelet following behind me. To the stream!

""
@[Ayelet]

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rubies, apples, and other things that are red - by Saffron - 02-11-2015, 01:05 AM