the Rift

[OPEN] WATERRRRR
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia chuckled at Torleik's interactions with his cousin, feeling light as the group interacted in a friendly way. She thought that others misunderstood the powerful engineer, since he seemed perfectly likable with his conversation. He had even cracked a joke about the braided stallion at her side. As they walked, keeping the sentinels in line all the way back to the ship, she looked over at Torleik, shaking her head awkwardly as her quick glances hadn't gone unnoticed.

She snorted shortly, lashes fluttering nervously over her strange, dual colored gaze. "Oh, no, nothing is wrong," she replied quickly. On the contrary, more was right. But, she didn't have the words to say so out loud. Instead, the pair followed Ulrik and Arah to the ancient Rotunda, remembering meeting Torleik here quite some time ago. Ophelia snapped back to the present and found Arah, greeting her with a warm smile before watching other speak below.

"Be nice," she said softly to the entire group. This was about team work. Even if you had to pretend, pretend for the carefully crafted reputation of the Aurora Basin. Ophelia stood next to Torleik, taking her bucket and dumping it in the water. She splashed him instead.

@[Torleik]

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
WATERRRRR - by Arah - 02-10-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Destry - 02-10-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Hotaru - 02-10-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Phantom - 02-10-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Rhiannon - 02-10-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Ophelia - 02-11-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Ulrik - 02-11-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Torleik - 02-11-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Hector - 02-11-2015, 07:42 AM