the Rift

[OPEN] !! Fill Your Bucket

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

we are like birds of a feather
we are two hearts joined together
we will be forever as one
my brother under the sun </style>

A breath of fire was all that was needed to free the wagon from where it had been tied down by Kahlua. Suli had rejoined us upon our return, entrusting Kasai to keep watch of the egg and provide it with ample warmth while we worked on the next task given by the God of Earth. With her and Romani's help I was fitted with the harness of made of hide, and off we went, headed back towards the meadow where the ship awaited.

Coming to a stop at the stream, Suli took hold of one of the bucket's handles and lifted it from the wagon, placing it gently down alongside the stream. It was then that she cocked her head towards me in an inquisitive way and then gestured with it towards the golden mare. "Roma help? Too heavy." She inquired, to which I offered the dragoness a smile and looked to the warrior.

"Suli is wondering if you'll help her to lift the bucket into the wagon; it'll be a bit too heavy when it's full."

There is sound from down the stream, and pausing, I lifted my head to gaze further down and suddenly, a smile pulled across my lips. Resplendence was a refreshing face to see, and the formidable form of the Edge's newest King was also a relief to see. The others, however, I did not know, but it didn't matter; we were all here for the very same reason, and that was to ensure safety and survival during the coming flood. "Resplendence!" I called out, "Archibald!"

Once our two buckets had been filled and were secure, I pulled the wagon carefully closer to the gathered group and eased to a stop to ensure the least amount of water would be lost. Now, I could see clearly that the Moon Doctor was with child, huffing and puffing and looking anything but pleased at the task we were all faced with. I cast her a gentle, sympathetic smile, wishing there was time for a proper congratulations.

"I can carry the buckets to the ship," I offered, knowing the weight of them would be tiresome and uncomfortable between anybody's teeth, "And return if more is needed."

"Speak."

image by blu | table code by tamme

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
!! Fill Your Bucket - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Nayati - 02-10-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Apollo - 02-10-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Archibald - 02-10-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Mesec - 02-10-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Destrier - 02-10-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Maitimo - 02-10-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Romani - 02-10-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Megaera - 02-11-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Quilyan - 02-11-2015, 03:07 PM