the Rift

[OPEN] !! Fill Your Bucket

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

Now that they have returned to the Meadow, Resplendence accepts that they will be staying as near to the ship as possible. He watches her worriedly, noticing the exhaustion that is beginning to creep into her bones. She is pregnant, by the gods! She can't go gallivanting across the land, however much she may want to. Even so, he knows that should she decide to do it anyway, he neither can nor will stop her. But they stay close now. He finds himself watching the crowds cautiously, no longer trusting the citizens of Helovia. They have proven themselves fickle and unjust far too often for his liking, and outside of their little herd, he knows few enough of them to offer them the benefit of the doubt.

When he turns around again, Resplendence has taken the bucket and toddled over to the stream. He curses under his breath and rushes forward, but not quickly enough to prevent her from trying to lift the filled bucket. "My love, don't -" he starts, but she is already releasing it, unable to carry such a heavy load. She pleads with him for help and he nudges her shoulder, taking a moment to swallow his fearful irritation. "My lady, you shouldn't do things like that," he scolds her gently one he has mastered his overzealous worrying. "Let me. Tell me what you want done, and I will do it - but please, don't overtire youself."

He smiles, brushing his maw across her cheek lovingly, hoping to soften any offense she may have taken from his words. Then he reaches for the bucket, grasps it in his teach, and lifts, leading the way to return the water to the ship.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
!! Fill Your Bucket - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Nayati - 02-10-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Apollo - 02-10-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Archibald - 02-10-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Mesec - 02-10-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Destrier - 02-10-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Maitimo - 02-10-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Romani - 02-10-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Megaera - 02-11-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Quilyan - 02-11-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Macaria - 02-11-2015, 04:06 PM