the Rift

[OPEN] !! Fill Your Bucket

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
From the corner of her eye, as she struggled to figure out how to lift the bucket from the water, Res could see Nayati disappearing to a different part of the river. "Nayati!" she called out, happiness ringing her voice at seeing her young one - the child who had grown to be so brave. And then, there was Apollo, coming up alongside her. He asked if she needed assistance, though Quilyan got there first - chiding her for trying to do all of the work. She snorts, grasping the empty bucket that Quilyan had left before repeating the process, not letting it get as full this time, and then depositing it on the side of the river. "Apollo!" She breathes, giving a gentle smile - though her glitter was not glowing due to the fact that there were so many around she did not recognize. "Quilyan got it, though if you'd be pleasant enough to put this one in Destrier's cart I would be ever grateful," she said, moving in closer to him as Destrier pulled up with the wagon, and Romani, in tow. Archibald introducing the young child to Apollo and Resplendence and she offered a gentle smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Macaria."

Alas, it was a wonderful reunion. Romani and Destrier were back! Apollo and Nayati were here and Quilyan was at her side. It was lovely. "Oh, it's so nice to see that all of you are well!" she says, eyes flickering toward the pegasus mare that she did not quite recognize, hoping that with the massive number of other horses around her that this pegasus would not find need to come after them… to cause any kind of trouble….
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Fill Your Bucket - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Nayati - 02-10-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Apollo - 02-10-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Archibald - 02-10-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Mesec - 02-10-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Destrier - 02-10-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Maitimo - 02-10-2015, 09:47 PM