the Rift

[OPEN] (task2) grumble drip grumble

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

Trying to place the scuffle behind us, I followed Telesaan back to the point while my mind reeled over the previous events. Bucephalus had a lot of explaining to do, and I wouldn't stand for another twisted version of the truth. As much as I wanted to ask the blue-speckled stallion about everything, I knew in the back of my mind that I would have to talk to the Morningstar directly. In silence I watched as my partner grabbed two buckets, auds flicking back uncomfortably as he carried them both rather than handing one to me. Having someone else's help alone was new to me, having someone do something for me was something I had almost never seen before. I didn't protest his actions but I was skeptical as I followed him with a polite nod to show that I was still going with him.

When we arrived to the Endless Blue, my auds flicked towards the other pairs that were already congregating there. With a shy dip of my muzzle I greet those that said hello, clamming up when suddenly surrounded by strangers that I had never met and letting my mane drop to hide my face. When we approached the water I could overhear the black pegasus mare saying that it was best to avoid the salty water. "Telesaan, is this safe to drink?" I asked curiously, not really sure if we should head back to another water source. Perhaps the Earth God could neutralize the salt once we brought it? I joined my partner's side, stretching my neck out slightly to imply that I could take one of the buckets now. It wouldn't be fair to let him try and carry both filled with water, nor was I sure that it was really possible.

OOC: @[Telesaan]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
(task2) grumble drip grumble - by Abraham - 02-10-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Telesaan - 02-11-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Bolverik - 02-11-2015, 02:18 AM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Shadow - 02-11-2015, 05:39 AM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Morrigan - 02-11-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Reginald - 02-11-2015, 04:22 PM