the Rift

[OPEN] Gaaatoraaade-- H20 DAMMIT

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
SUNSHINE, LOLLIPOPS AND RAINBOWS
EVERYTHING THAT'S WONDERFUL IS WHAT I FEEL A-WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER

At least they had similar thoughts concerning the rest of the populace; they all deserved to drown if they weren't capable of caring for themselves and paying enough attention to the world around them to tell that, hey, something was going on, and they needed to get their arses to the meadow if they wanted to live to see another miserable day.

Their feeble attempts at warning others had proved to be just that, not that the brindle particularly cared, and upon their return to the Earth God they were faced with yet another task, this one seeming much more useless than the one before. And as he made his way towards the stream that ran through the meadow, he couldn't help but grumble in clear annoyance at it all. "He's the God of Earth," he mused, "Bringing a flood to cleanse the world... But he can't fill a fucking bucket."

Reaching the steam, the brindle lowered his bucket down into the cool water until it had filled completely and then carefully lifted it back up. A glance was sent towards Histe as he settled the bucket on the shoreline, shifting his jaw about as though to prepare it for the weight it was about to be forced to carry.

"By the way," he spoke up, "What is your name?"

"blather blather blather"

@[Histe] -- Sorry for double tag!

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
THE STRANDS IN YOUR EYES, THAT COLOUR THEM WONDERFUL
STOP ME - AND STEAL MY BREATH.
</style>

Although they had a job to do, Gaucho couldn't but help steal a few glances at the white dove who flitted alongside him. They would have much to talk about; her disapperance, their sons, her potential step children ... the murders .... skysong ... the list went on and on, but Gaucho pushed it to the back of his thoughts. It was of no consequence now. She was back. Everything else was secondary to that fact. Everything else could be figured out, now that she had come home.

Had come back to him.

Not wanting to tax her given her previous ordeal, as the Earth God demanded water, Gaucho picked up a bucket and began to meander towards the stream that zigzagged through the meadow.

"We get water here. Quicker this way." Easier too. Some how he thought that should he mention that fact, Sohalia might propose they go farther away merely to show him that she was capable. Capable or not, the dun didn't see any reason to go farther than necessary. Setting his bucket down in the spring, he cast a glance towards the two brindled creatures down from them, snorting.

S.S Gauchalia ! (Aka @[Sohalia] and Gaucho)

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Once we were done attempting to warn everybody about the impending flood, we made our way back to the meadow where the boat waited for us along with the God of the Earth. Every now and then I could see a group come scuttling along carrying the news that they had done the god's bidding. Much like we were doing now.

I looked back to Argen and Solomon and felt a slight bit of guilt for just bolting away earlier. But if there was the chance for me to save others then I was going to take it and that was the end of the story.

“I'm not entirely sure if you caught my name earlier,” I began slowly as we drew nearer to the god, “But I am Astraea.”

Dark eyes watched him to see if there was any recognition, any semblance of understanding. Though before I could see any we had reached the Earth God who was now handing us wooden buckets to fill with water. I noted how many of the groups seemed to be leaving the area to get water, but then I saw a rare few who stayed behind to fill up at the stream right here. Of course that was the most logical thing to do, besides it would give me some extra time to get to know Argen and Solomon.

“Sorry I kind of took off earlier,” I said apologetically as I dipped my bucket in the stream nearby, “I just wanted to make sure nobody gets left behind ya know?”

It didn't take long for my bucket to fill up and once it was done I pulled it up gently and placed it upon the ground. Now all there was to do was to wait and see what else the Earth God wanted us to do before we all boarded the boat for safety. In the meantime however I think I'd ask Argen a question that has slowly been worming its way to the front of my mind.

“So Argen,” I paused to make sure that he heard me and when he did I continued on, “What made you decide to ask me as your partner? I mean we are err were complete strangers to each other soo...why me?”

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 380
TAGGED;; @[Argen]
OOC;; ugh...i think I'm posted out for now xD

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane as Mary Queen of Scotts from Reign

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
H I S T E

Fat. Fat. FAT.

"I hope wings burst from your sides." Anger dripped from every word spoken by her mother's dreadful voice and it made Histe's ears disappear into the darkness of her mane. If wings burst from her sides she'd rip them off and stomp them into mulch. "Fat bitch."

"Shut up." Histe growled. It was, perhaps, a good thing that Merikh was by her side or else her partner might begin to suspect how off balance she truly was. Let him believe that she was talking to the cat with the bucket in its mouth and not the voice inside of her head.

There were plenty of things that she could say about the tasks that the God of the Earth had put before them. First, if he could create a storm large enough to flood Helovia why could he not fill his own buckets? Second, why should she care if some lollygaggers drowned? Third, did he really think the boat wouldn't get trashed?

Histe snorted as they reached the water and she watched as Crowley filled his bucket and Merikh filled hers. "Histe." She grunted when he asked her name, but she didn't do him the same courtesy. Either he could offer his name or he would have to deal with being called 'unicorn' until they could part ways. Another snort drew her attention to the side and she glared at the two pegasi before she looked back at Crowley. "He snorted at us." She said to the unicorn. Winged abomination.

ooc://

Crowley x Histe

"."
0 words.

have you seen blood in the moonlight?

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

When the duo had left the World's Edge, double checking to make sure that everyone was aware of the Earth God's plans and now on the lookout for the dappled mare's son, Jahzara happily followed Artorius back to the ship to see what their next task would be. On the way, the golden dipped mare had overheard the chirping on the stallion's back and stretched her neck out to try and peek over his wing. "What is that?" She asked curiously, Lily reappearing at her hooves to join in on the fun. Before she was able to recieve her answer, the Earth God presented them with his next task to fetch water. The purple hallucination trotted forward with a happy nicker, guiding Jahzara to the many buckets that they would use to carry the water.

Following the violet pony, Jahzara tossed her head to flip her forelock over her blinded eye then dipped her head down to grasp one of the leaking buckets by the handle, raising her head to flash a silly grin at the black pegasus with the bucket still dangling between her teeth. "Re-ry?" The golden mare asked if the stallion was ready, before turning towards the stream that a few other beings were headed towards. No sense in making the work too difficult, right? As they reached the stream, Jahzara purposefully approached so that the other pairs that were already there were on her right so she could always see them. She eyed the massive dun stallion with burning wings, timidly rounding out a circle to place some distance between herself and the large beast. The brindled pair was no different as she kept a constant wary eye on the two, tassle flicking nervously as she slowly lowered her skull to the water. Dipping the bucket into the stream, she let the water flow into the wooden device before swinging her neck around to scoop up the liquid. Barely able to fully lift her head from the added weight, she quickly set it back on the ground to prepare herself to carry it back. 'At least you didn't go to a different land.' Lily's comment brought a chuckle to the golden's lips before she looked back towards Artorius and waited for him to fill his bucket.

OOC: @[Artorius]
"Talking"
'Hallucinations'

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

They had traveled far, and the angel is remarkably tired. After all, has only been back in Helovia for a little over a week, and has only been healed for a few days. Despite Africa's ability to restore her health, the one-winged mare could not truly return her to her previous state. Magic can only go so far in healing, and her body is still trying to make up the rest.

She suspects that Gaucho suggests staying near the boat to preserve her energy. No doubt he sees the way her sides rise and fall a little too heavily, the way her wings sag ever so slightly, the way her eyelids flutter every now and then as she tries valiantly to ward off sleep. But even if he suggested flying north, all the way to the Basin, she would go without complaint - in part to prove to him that she could, but mostly to prove it to herself.

Still, she cannot argue the efficiency of staying close, so for now, she says nothing about the fact that he is treating her as though she is some fragile glass, just waiting for her to fall and shatter into a thousand crystalline fragments. Instead, she smiles, her gaze flitting from pair to pair, noticing that several others had the same idea. "Yes, shekh me sheiraki anni. We should save our strength for the other tasks." It is an agreement, but not an admission; she will not let him or herself down because of her own weakness.

"Talk talk talk."
Astraeus.
you give up your soul till you break down;
subtlepatterns.com | foxyfirewings & larfsalot @ deviantart.com
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
THE STRANDS IN YOUR EYES, THAT COLOUR THEM WONDERFUL
STOP ME - AND STEAL MY BREATH.
</style>

He is pleased that she agrees. Sohalia has changed from the falling silhouette of mystery, desire, and intrigue that she was so many seasons past. She had grown so much stronger and sure of herself, and yet never arrogant or overly bold. Her new found strength hadn't increased her sense of entitlement or arrogance, and of the dun was pleased. A small part of him had wondered if she would fail to follow him in these tasks, if her anger and hurt would somehow bar her from seeing reason. That it hadn't only made him love her more.

"Yes. He agreed, stealing another eyeful of her before looking up stream to the two who had been here when they arrived. Gaucho's black ears fell backwards slightly at the barred mare's comments.

She was worried about him snorting ?

Mares. He had had his fill for a lifetime of the things that could set them off.

"Come. Back to boat." Gaucho urged, picking up his now full bucket and pausing to see if Soh would be able to do the same. He would happily carry hers should her current state require it.

S.S Gauchalia ! (Aka Sohalia and Gaucho)

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.