the Rift

call for a doctor! [ d'Art, Xira ]

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
The little informant seemed to take special pleasure in sneaking up to the General, a quality which he found slightly exasperating, but was at least grateful to be in the same herd as her - he was more than willing to admit that he would be loathe to have her as an enemy. Azzuen respected those who earned their ranks through the speed of their thoughts as opposed to the simple speed at which they could land physical blows upon an opponent. He jumped on the spot slightly as Xira made her appearance known, a rough smile etched upon his lips.

"Indeed, Xira, I have a task for you." He began, but was interrupted by the arrival of the Nightshade. The malevolence and loathing was evident in the Doctor, but Azzuen paid it little heed - he was General, in his own lands, with a prisoner won by his own methods.

"Xira, I am charging you with the task of minding our prisoner here. He shouldn't cause you too much worry." He amused himself with thoughts of d'Artagnan attempting to escape, and being constantly blocked by an invisible barrier - the barrier being the chameleon-like mare Xira, of course. The idea of turning invisible was highly appealing to Azzuen, however, and he thought it might give them a bit more extra security against any escape attempts. One could not escape lands if they could not see the way out now, could they?

Calling upon his magic, Azzuen focussed upon the stallion. His eyes whirled a dangerous plethora of colours, and a cruel grin, not often seen, tilted his lips. With a snort, Azzuen let his magic reach out to the stallion before him, and stole away the reactions to the nerve receptors that would normally allow the Doctor to see. It would be instant, one second he would see the light, the next, nothing. Azzuen remembered testing it out on himself, and his brother, numerous times when growing up, learning about his personal magic. It was fortunate for Azzuen that the effects only lasted a day or two, longer or shorter if he decided to remove it himself. Eventually the nerves would learn to see themselves again.

"I have fixed our guest's sight, Xira. Be sure to be a good guide to him." It was a security measure, more than anything. Though maybe the stallion did have some yearnings to pay some niggling annoyances back to d'Art, as the Doctor's visit to the Throat previously had been less than pleasant. A sharp look was cast to the mare now, if she even thought about questioning his ruling, he would not have hesitated in showing her the full extent of his magic either.

"I am due on patrol. Call if you need me, Xira. D'Artagnon." With a nod to the mare, and even one to the unicorn - though the doctor could hardly see - Azzuen unfurled his wings once more, and took to the skies with a powerful leap. He would be sure to keep a close eye on both of the creatures he was leaving behind.

Messages In This Thread
call for a doctor! [ d'Art, Xira ] - by Ázzuen - 09-14-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: call for a doctor! [ d'Art, Xira ] - by Xira - 09-14-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: call for a doctor! [ d'Art, Xira ] - by Ázzuen - 09-16-2012, 07:21 AM
RE: call for a doctor! [ d'Art, Xira ] - by Xira - 09-16-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: call for a doctor! [ d'Art, Xira ] - by Xira - 10-02-2012, 08:55 PM