the Rift

[OPEN] Seaward Laborers [Task 2]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Edgar had joined the little duo now. Flying with them, he wished he could carry a bucket. He felt left out from not being able to do anything. He just had to sit tight though, and let Elsa's mouth do all the work.

Tiptoeing after some others, she decided it'd probably be best to stick with a group. She technically could just fill her own bucket up with ice right? That was no fun, so instead she took to following a pair she had met before in the Falls. Both which had been past citizens there.

Nodding for Dovahkiin they continued on with the task. It still seemed rather odd to be traveling with a stranger. Did she have violent tendencies? Was she as motivated as she was? Either way, Elsa just hoped they could accomplish this and make sure they got at least some place to chill on the boat. If they didn't.. that'd be kind of bad.

Elsa walked up beside Ciceron, nodding quietly as she dipped her bucket in. With another strain of her neck she pulled it out, watching a little slosh out onto the ground. She grumbled, but decided to at least be a little friendly to the ones she had followed. "Long time no see." She said politely. The situation which had drove them both away were unknown, but that didn't mean that they had to remain strangers. Turning to Dovahkiin then she shrugged. "Well hopefully they give us more of a challenge next time." She said with a wink. Granted their first task had not gone so well, but there was still time to redeem themselves.

"Talketh."
@[Dovahkiin]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Seaward Laborers [Task 2] - by Ciceron - 02-11-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Seaward Laborers [Task 2] - by Elsa - 02-11-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Seaward Laborers [Task 2] - by Dovahkiin - 02-11-2015, 02:04 PM