the Rift

[OPEN] Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open!

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
A
L
Y
S
A
N
N
E
“Yes, that’s right.” Alysanne had to remind herself that this foal was not like the others - the manner in which she spoke was on par with many adults (above it, even, for some) and she doubted the raven-girl would appreciate being talked to in the same why Aly spoke to her own daughter, who did not come out of the womb with a full-fledged vocabulary. “Your mother gave me that title, I’m one of the healers for the herd.” It was a rather funny title really, almost made it sound as though they were in charge of healing the moon instead of using the powers of the moon. One of the things that she never really thought about until now, until the curious mind of the young girl perched on the branch cast the words back at her in a different way.

The next question caught her off guard but it was not an unwelcome one and one she replied enthusiastically. “I do, I’m rather liberal with the attachment I think.” Her smile crinkled with laughter here and she explained further - undoubtedly falsely encouraged by the smile-like markings on the raven-girl’s face. “I consider almost everyone a friend, it makes me happy to think that everyone you meet is a friend.”

She faintly wondered if that sounded delusional but then dismissed such thoughts because really, it didn’t matter. Alysanne was aware that there were evils and dangers in the world - one of them was hiding out in their herd right now - but dwelling on them and worrying about them certainly wasn’t the preferable way to spend her time.

She had her own personal evils to worry about.

Though, as mature as Kahlua’s daughter might appear there were some things she rather refused to talk about with a foal (or anyone, for that matter). So instead she gently asked her own question, feeling shyly curious about the young girl. Hemlock too felt some wonder, watching silently with black eyes from between Aly’s ears. “Have you made any friends?” There were quite a few other foals in the Edge at the moment, but were any of them a good match for this one?

table by sevin | image by abba | Image Credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Isopia - 02-11-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Alysanne - 02-18-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 02-20-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 02-27-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 03-12-2015, 01:51 PM