the Rift

[OPEN] Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open!

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
A
L
Y
S
A
N
N
E
Always one with plenty of patience in store, Alysanne did not mind waiting while the raven-girl paused after her statements and questions. She could practically hear that young mind at work! How wonderful it was to see such a young filly think so deeply about such things as friendships. Well, she was clearly making an assumption that the girl was thinking about anything she said at all. Perhaps she was taking pauses because her mind was elsewhere - the painted pegasus simply preferred to think the more positive route.

Of course, the reaction she got to the question about whether the raven-girl had friends certainly supported the idea that there was a brilliant mind at work, trying to figure things out.

Oh! Alysanne had not meant to give the impression that the girl would have no choice in the matter of whether they were friends or not. “Of course you have a choice!” It would not be fair to create the official 'friend' label all on her own, or to assume that it was mutual. She considered everyone a friend but whether they considered her a friend was an entirely different matter. “It’s certainly ideal for friendship to be mutual, but I could think of us on friendly terms even if you don’t think the same of me. I wouldn’t take offense to that, perhaps you would prefer to give a friendship more thought than I do.” That easy, warm smile did not falter as she made her next offer. “Though if you have need of a friend, dear, you’re welcome to find me.”

Movement nearby alerted Alysanne that they were no longer alone and her owl-topped head turned to spy the chestnut stallion nearby. He wasn’t familiar to her but that hardly mattered - she had just finished telling Kahlua’s daughter how liberal she was with the term ‘friend’ and coincidentally, she was just about to demonstrate that. Her manner didn’t change, it was her natural warm, welcoming way, and her green eyes lit up with a smile at the sight of this stranger. “Why hello there! Who might you be? My name’s Alysanne and this is…” Well how was she supposed to introduce the girl? She did not know a name - the last she had heard, Kahlua’s daughter was choosing her own name. Apologetically, she turned back to the marked raven and addressed her once more. “I’m sorry, little one, have you decided on a name yet?”

@[Far]

table by sevin | image by abba | Image Credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Isopia - 02-11-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 02-20-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Alysanne - 02-27-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 02-27-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 03-12-2015, 01:51 PM