the Rift

[OPEN] Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open!

Far Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@[Alysanne] @[Isopia]

As he listened to the exchange between the two, the extremely unremarkable chestnut considered their words carefully, mind turning over the idea of "friendship." It had a bell attached to it, that word, and the bell called forth images he had done his hardest to forget... The contemplation momentarily gripped him, turning his mind into a fountain that poured over and over into itself, and his ears fell back against his head at the sudden tumult of mental-imagery. He was not aware that he'd been ignored by the large raven, his gold-encircled brown orbs focusing on something in the distance. However, in another moment he was pulled back into attention by further speech from the non-avian (but also winged) lady, and he jumped a bit in place, startled awake. Losing the first part of her words, he just managed to catch, "--lo there! Who might you be? My name’s Alysanne and this is…” And he watched her turn to the raven, an apology in her gaze, "I’m sorry, little one, have you decided on a name yet?”

Feeling suddenly like the voyeur he was indeed becoming, he put down the quivering, raised forefoot, his ears flicking once out of guilt. This seemed an oddly important moment, one that perhaps he shouldn't have stumbled into... Though it was a little late for that. He was about to back away and escape, but he felt the shame of his intrusion force a response from his lips.

"I'm Far. My apologies. I shunt 'ave intruded." Embarrassed, his eyes flickered between the raven and the lady equine before falling to the base of the tree the raven was seated in. Woops.

Messages In This Thread
Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Isopia - 02-11-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 02-20-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 02-27-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Ain't no rest for the wicked - Open! - by Far - 03-12-2015, 01:51 PM