the Rift

[OPEN] Wondering Wandering

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Caleb's lip part as he once more sharply inhales, his tail writhing behind him like a distressed snake. His body clenches, muscles rippling as he tenses. His eyes are glued to her, watching her carefully. He shifts his weight around as her voice breaks the silence with a gentle purr. He smiles as she moves to hide her yawn. She continues speaking, adding on some arbitrary title to her name, one he listens to but does not take in. He cares not where she has been from or where she lives now only that she is here now. Her name rolls around in his mind as he tests it out. "Rei," he repeats softly, cocking his head slightly as he does. Her name on his tongue is strong, masculine, yet it is spoken with a quiet voice. He blinks ever so slowly until his smile grows wider. She visibly awakens after a second yawn. "Do I bore you, Rei?" He asks calmly, amusement flashing in his grey eyes. He steps forward slightly, inching closer with a swift, yet calm, maneuver. His voice is skillfully quiet, and he knows well, too. Caleb could easily speak louder, but it is easier to move closer. He has no devilish intent (though it may appear that way). Simply put, he is continuously intrigued, hooked on her like a drug.

Once she has been thoroughly woken, she speaks many words. He shifts his brow infinitesimally upwards, something that would likely go unnoticed by anyone with eyes not trained to pick up on these slight movements. However, one would soon learn, Caleb is built on small movement, his emotions guarded well because of this. She says many words, and secretly he wonders if she is at all nervous, on edge, perhaps humiliated? Yet he soon finds she is none of that, but calm. He blinks slowly, accepting her words as they flow to his large ears. She is wise, not like an elder that has lived years of lessons, but enough for him to be ensnared by her words. She is shrewd, yet simple. She ends her knowledge with a question, one that catches him quite off guard. Was he truly a catch? He smirked, both delighted by her complement and tense for reasons that are secret to all but him. "I'm sure they would prefer you, Miss Rei," he replies calmly, his gaze steady on hers, searching for her response to his words.

She continues, unfazed by his reply to her previous inquiry. She surprises him once more, actually admitting she wishes she could be more like an ant. He had not once thought of ants like this, and it made him both confused and interested. Oh, how she makes him question his own opinions. "Perhaps you're more similar to them you think. However, I find you far from foolish." His eyes glitter with piqued intensity as he drops his head in the slightest. Her own head moves, but it cocks to the side.

She takes him in, in all his dark glory. There is a momentary silence in the conversation, but it is far from awkward, in fact it's halfway pleasant. He has been looked over many times and doesn't squirm any under her watchful eyes. Suddenly, she's brimming with excitement and he is taken aback by the sudden explosion of raw energy, joy perhaps. She exclaims a simple fact of his body, but in such a way that he takes pride in his appearance.

"Do not fear, my ego remains the same" he teases back, left eye closing for half a second in a slight wink. It's a strange gesture to see such a torn horse doing, but in some strange way it's also quite attractive. She offers insight in her history, and despite his previous claim on not truly caring where she has been, he is fascinated. Where she is from, a hybrid is something high, royal. Yet in his homeland, he had been hunted and desired slain for it. It is truly opposite words they have come from, but both have ended up here. "I assure you, I am not of high status. I am just like anyone else, simply genetically different." he offers cooly, still somewhat proud that she seems to like his appearance.

Rei once more catches him by totally surprise as she moved towards him, reaching a tapered muzzle to his elegant horn. Bewildered, Caleb's breath hitches and he debates moving away, but stays, seeing this out. After she can't reach any further, she gives up, but does not move away. Instead, she dances to his side, her small frame dwarfed by his massive size. Her scent invades he nostrils, and they begin to quiver and shake with each exhale as they had done when he first waltzed towards her. His writhing tails goes motionless as she touches his wing, sending shivers up his spine. Her hindquarters are within a startingly close proximity. If Rei can touch, examine, move towards him, he should be allowed to do the same. With this in mind, he advances.

He shifts his weight around so he is closer to her without actually stepping closer. He turns his large, horned head towards her hindquarters. Quietly and confidently he reaches towards her. His nose searching for her body. With each inhale, her scent is renewed with a loud quivering of now flared nostrils. His eyes are alight with something similar to hunger, yet he doesn't quite understand this feeling. With his remarkably young age, comes the little issue of inexperience. He's been with many mares in many different mares. Perhaps he's even more experienced than her, for he is no virgin (even at his young age), yet he is also no adult. The feelings of lust and desire aren't truly known to him as he has never explored this part of his mind before. She begins speaking and all these built emotions are subdued, minimized marginally. He stops himself from his touch, moving himself away from her, lids a flutter as he does so. Her scent lessens with every inch he moves away, his head returning to it's regular position. Somewhat disappointed, he listens to her calmy, ears flicking backwards in order to hear her.

She speaks more of his appearance, yet his reaction is different this time. He doesn't house any pride this time, instead he actually thinks about the logistics of his appearance. Does his tail serve him any use? Yes. It serves many uses. And for a moment, his eyes are relit with hunger, yet considering she can't see his features, he allows his emotions to morph his face into whatever emotions he feels-- no filter. A slight smirk graces his lips once again. "It aids me in balance, though I've never had a tail similar to yours so I have nothing to compare mine to." He says honestly. He is once again composed, his nostrils no longer quivering in a primal way. He takes this chance to touch her once more, as she may never let him again in the future. He brushes his muzzle against her, feigning innocence in case she peers backwards at him. Her fur is soft, where his is tattered. She is innocent, where he knows he is not. And with that, he removes his muzzle from her body, her sweet scent still plastered onto him like glue.

@[Rei] o_o I can't really explain this. He likes Rei xDD

Messages In This Thread
Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-16-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 02-19-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-19-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 02-20-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-26-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 03-29-2015, 11:26 PM