Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
THE STRANDS IN YOUR EYES, THAT COLOUR THEM WONDERFUL
STOP ME - AND STEAL MY BREATH.
</style>

And... back to the Throat they went. At least the flight path was one familiar to both he and Soh, there was no need to really navigate as they glided. Were there nothing in the Throat worth protecting, Gaucho would have been content to stay in the feilds once again, to gather a few saplings here and there, perhaps a flower or two, can call it a day.

But the Dragon's Tree was fair too valuable and precious. If the waves covered their island, it was indeed possible that the oldest tree there might be swamped and die. Gaucho would not let one of the siguls of his herdland be so easily wiped out.

"Need a cutting from Dragon's Tree. We take, so that if land is flooded, tree can be replanted."

Setting down easily upon the sands, Gaucho gripped a branch of the white tree and pulled. As it snapped off, thick red sap began to bleed from the tree. "Gaucho sorry .. only way.." He murmured, stepping back.

"Maybe we get some cactus too?" He asked, pivoting and looking at Sohalia. He didn't really want to be the one to try and dig one up, or cut a piece of lest he cut himself, but if she thought it necessary he certainly would.

S.S Gauchalia ! (Aka @[Sohalia] and Gaucho)

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

And so they return to the Dragon's Throat. The dove is exhausted, a fact that Astraeus frequently throws at her through their bond, but she presses stubbornly onward. She will not give in to something as insignificant as her body's inconvenient whining; no, she is the Sultana, the khaleesi (if not in name anymore, then at least in spirit). Her herd needed her. Her khal needed her. She had abandoned them (albeit unwillingly) before, and she was not about to do so now. No, she will press on through her aching wings and stumbling feet, will summon the strength to press on from somewhere.

In any case, as they begin their descent into the sands, the angel calls out to the WildFire. "I don't want to see it flooded," she admits quietly, anxiety on her lovely features. The Dragon's Throat is home. How can she stand by and watch it overtaken by waves, buried under some new continuation of the sea? What if it isn't here when the water recedes?

The heat is suffocating when they land, the sun gleaming off of golden dunes. She watches him approach the tree and regretfully pull a branch from the trunk. The tree bleeds red, or cries crimson - she isn't quite sure which, but the sight of it causes her breath to hitch in her throat for a moment, her heart squeezing uncomfortably with something that feels a lot like grief.

"Cactus...?" she wonders aloud, casting her gaze around fretfully. He is right - what if they need to replant it all? What will the flood waters leave behind? Will they have anything to come home to? She shakes her head, pushing her fear from her mind, then trots purposefully from the tree, wondering if Gaucho will notice (even in their rather frantic state) the way her hips sway back and forth. After all, she has managed to give him the perfect view. For added effect, she throws a coy smile over her shoulder, inviting him to follow.

Halting before one of their prickly plants, she takes a deep breath and summons her magic. Crystal pools in the sand before her, trickling along the ground and up the cactus, wrapping around one of its broad, modified leaves. When she is gone, the spines are completely encased, ensuring that neither of them will harm themselves by trying to pick it up. Raising a front hoof, she strikes the crystal casing, which she knows to be strong enough to withstand her blow. When she lowers her head to pick it up, the crystallized rose hanging from her neck clinks against it, and she smiles at the memory.

"talk talk talk"
@[name]

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

I walked with the black mare. We'd no sooner finished collecting the water than we were sent of to also save the plants. It made sense, but I had never really dealt with plants aside from eating them, so I was a little concerned about this whole operation. What if I accidentally ate it? What if I crushed it? What if I ruined it? I had never really been in charge of something like this before, not something alive. I quickly realized it was terrifying. I had new appreciation for my parents.

Due to my tribulations I marched us towards the desert, where I knew the plants grew hardy and tough, so that even I shouldn't be able to hurt them. Although when we got to the Dragon's Throat, it was an island. I blinked, getting the strangest feeling that I'd been here before and that it hadn't looked like this in the past. Two pegasus who'd been able to cross were beyond the water, collecting their own plants. I shook my head, confusing myself and I had more than enough confusion from the rest of the world to go an add it to myself.

I settled on reaching down to grab a nearby shrub in my teeth, a tumbleweed or something, and glanced at the Dragonheart as it dangled from my mouth. I was ready to go back. The faster I could hand off the life of this plant I'd been charged with to someone else, the better.

@[Mirage]

I N K

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
White December

It didn't take long for her to bring her bucket back, it sloshing slightly as she had filled it to the brim. The conversation from before, from the deep forest, had taken a different turn than she had expected. She hadn't meant for her words to be harsh, only asking a question, but it had been taken the wrong way. Everyone seemed to take anything she said the wrong way these days. Moving again at the dismissal of the God, December finally turned to look at her partner, eyeing him up and down as his words sifted through her mind. They intrigued her, but she didn't really know how to bring up the topic. It was obviously touchy for him, but she couldn't help but relate with him either. Shida had touched their lives in quite an... explosive way, and because of that the ivory lady felt the need to address it.

"She tried to kill your child? I saw her as chaotic, but not murderous. Shouldn't that be something we need to bring up to Midas?" that's pretty much all she had on that matter. Perhaps he would add something to the conversation. Before she knew it she was leading them to the Throat, somewhere she hadn't ever been, and once crossing the sands she winced at the even more intense heat. Keeping pace even, she grabbed any random shrubs she could, before coming across a cactus. Pondering, she eventually just took her hoof, flinging it out and kicking the cactus down with a solid thud. Using the edge of her hoof so as to not prick her sensitive frogs, she begin to roll it lazily, expecting Rostislav to get what he needed as they continued travelling. While walking they passed another pair, apparently having the same intention as she to get a cactus. She paused, but only briefly, to nod her head politely to them in greeting, before finally making her way back towards the meadow.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 328
Tag: Rostislav
OOC: December and Rostislav. Destlov reporting for duty! Grabbed cactus, and tumbleweed.)>

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
There wasn’t any question on which plant Megaera thought worth saving, but how could it be done when the Dragon’s blood tree was so big? She didn’t stop to think about what to do when she got there but headed back to the Throat again. “Back to the Throat, we can make sure everyone got the message.” She said to Einarr before taking off. It was just as much of an order as his had been when they first partnered up. It seemed to be turning into a rather see-saw type of relationship.

When she landed in the Oasis, Gaucho was already taking his cutting of the great tree. Meg didn’t know much about plants, but from the looks of it that was all that could be done for the ancient sentinel of their home. Their home… Meg looked around, near frozen with the shock of her sudden realization and panic written across her face. They could get the herd out, but what would become of the land? The northern mountain would pass through a flood unscathed, forests might regrow, but dunes? The soldier girl loved this land: the heat and the harshness in every grain of sand was home and it might all be washed away. The canyons had long since been taken over by ocean and the land-bridge had been blown apart. Meg could not think of her despair if the island did not resurface.

Megaera didn’t know how to deal with sadness, didn’t know what to do now with the fear that she felt. Her face rearranged to a determined, almost angry stare and she stooped to collect a cluster of coconuts, each holding a shady palm tree in their potential. Quietly, she moved toward the great tree and laid her forehead to rest upon it. There she held, in a silent prayer, and hoped this would not be her last farewell.

- - -

Notes: Megaera and @[Einarr] - getting all the coconuts for pina coladas on the cruise
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm not entirely sure I recognize their faces, the equines (well, pegasi.. hybrid.. whatever) that we meet. Leads of other herds? It doesn't matter. Following December - and I realize that I'm actually quite happy to do so, because I really don't need to be in charge of shit all the time since I suck at it - makes my life easier and it presents me with new faces. But of course the one thing that December doesn't make easier is my personal life. She digs into the comments I've already laid bare.

"I don't think she intended to murder." Though it sure felt like it at some point. The little filly might have been a little cray, but I don't think she knew what was going on enough to realize she was threatening a life. "She just thought that exploding things was a way to solve a problem. Of course it wasn't..." Why am I defending her? Fuck if I know. Fucking instinct I suppose, though I still intend to pick that bone with Oxy. I'd always wanted to be his friend, but circumstances - and certain personality differences I suppose - had never allowed for it.

I huff and go silent again, simply dropping my head to pick at the plants with her, mindlessly doing the task that the Earth God has set forth. Too many emotions inside me to think about what he wants us to do, and for that reason, if no other, I am thankful that I have December by my side. She is my rock right now, keeping me at least a little focused. It seems we both have a lot of emotions unchecked and unresolved that threaten to overwhelm us at any moment.

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
As they travelled south, the mare moved into her other body. Scales of gold broke through her dark pelt, glistening and rippling beneath the Sun's bright rays.

Looking upon her now, one would not think that it was Dark magic that allowed her this transformation.

The DragonHeart travelled willingly with her inky companion, smiling as he played and interacted with Akaith while Mirage flew overhead. Gather plants, was their next task, so gather plants they would do.

The ancient queen shoved aside memories of the last time she had uprooted trees and bush, for the purpose of building a wall around her old herdland. She would return there, she would ensure they were safe. First, she had to ensure the survival of the rest of Helovia.

Nodding to her partner, the dragonmare had landed nearby, the red sands blending in with the gold of her scales, her claws massaging it between taloned toes as her draconic inclinations begged her to sprawl out and sunbake awhile.

Akaith's silent yet musical laughter within her soul at the observation of her bonded needing to resist this temptation only spurred the dragonmare onwards to complete this task. With a huff she noticed the changes that had been wrought upon the Throat - changes far more dramatic than she had ever wrought upon her old home.

It mattered naught for the moment, however - decidedly she grasped a young sapling between her strong jaws, and, following Ink's lead, returned to the place of gathering in the Meadow.

dragon - bg
table
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
THE STRANDS IN YOUR EYES, THAT COLOUR THEM WONDERFUL
STOP ME - AND STEAL MY BREATH.
</style>

Follow he certainly would.

Gaucho's stormy gaze locked on the pristine and voluptuous swaying hips of his (former?) mate. Without thinking his broad shoulders swung to follow so that she might stay within his gaze. Dark hooves pushed against the sands as his body yearned to follow hers. Everything had been a fight with Ampere, a struggle and a constant battle. Their denouement had been powerful, and his mind had been drunk on the blue for days. But the hangover that followed, the shrill lilt of Ampere's voice, her arrogance and accusations had killed it.

Almost killed it.

But Gaucho had never had to fight for Sohalia. Although a warrior's heart would eternally beat within his chest, perhaps that's exactly what he needed.

Someone to not fight.

As his lusty gaze brought him alongside her, he was distracted by the use of her magic. He had to smirk, mentally kicking himself for not thinking of utilizing her talents. The Wildfire had seen this magic once before - when she coated the rose he had brought her what felt like an eternity ago. "Smart." He whispered, pride coating his voice.

It was lust that had brought him to her side, but it was not lust that he exuded as he tentatively let should shoulder press against hers - casually, almost accidentally - the way an awkward teen might, so that they could brush it off as happenstance or poor balance should the gesture be unwanted.

A black ear caught the sound of others - Einarr and Meg. Gaucho was pleased if not a little curious. Did his strange cousin see something in his fierce warrior? Did she see something in him?

S.S Gauchalia ! (Aka Sohalia and Gaucho)

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare
Scarecrow
Buckets in tow, they both eventually made it back to the boat. It was a lot of work, how did the Gods expect them to keep this manual labor up? If it was hard for him, a boy who was nearly grown, how was anyone younger supposed to keep up? His eyes glanced back over the Myrrine to see if she was okay. She knew his name now, which might make things a little easier. There was a certain aura to names that gave off a feeling of comfort. It made everything more real.

The Earth God took his attention then, and he glanced to the large figure. They already were being sent on another task. He sighed, one of the only audible emotions he could emit. How much longer could he and Myrrine go before collapsing? It was a needed task, considering that a flood was coming, but couldn't they stall it just a little? Their workers were growing tired, and tired workers do not produce good products. Although, he had to admit that this task was much easier. Plants would be easier to carry, and it did not require associating with others. It always made him feel uncomfortable to do so. It wasn't that he was ashamed of being mute, but rather the unneeded pity that seemed to rain upon him from all directions.

Gently pressing a muzzle into Myrrine's shoulder, should she allow, he tried to turn her attention to Gaucho. Cerin hadn't taken a liking to Gaucho, but he knew that the leader could probably help should they need it. There was no way he could not give aid, right? Thus, they followed the group that followed their fearless leader. It wasn't long before they gained access to the Throat.

Breaking away from the main group, he urged Myrrine to follow. The Sea Grasses were something he did not want to see fail. Not to mention, it would be nice to visit his starting roots here. It would be bad mojo for him to leave this place to go away. Once the sandy bar came into view he picked up a quick trot, heading to the rocky alcove where he used to sleep. Just outside of the opening, thick hardy grasses peered up from the sand. Although the taste was rough, and chewy, these things had provided a lot of his sustenance. Grabbing some in his mouth, he pulled. They were hard to de-root, so with another hard pull, Cerin managed to pull it free. Although, it seemed his force was a little too rough considering he was now on his butt. A shameful smile crossed his face as he looked to Myrrine, and climbed back to his feet. Well, at least he was used to sand in all types of places! Now it was time to help Myrrine, what would she get?

@[Myrrine]
these words are all we have
Image Credit

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

It was Cerin's turn to take the lead, and she couldn't help but feel a lot of joy in now knowing his name. Her side remained pressed against his the entire trip home, it keeping away the soreness that came from carrying such a heavy bucket. She persevered nontheless, and before she knew it they were back to where they had begun. Dropping her bucket with a rather loud oomph, she turned and smiled to the silver boy, watching him as he paid attention to the God's next task. She listened patiently, but focused a little more on Cerin than him. She hadn't noticed she was staring until he was pressing her shoulder kindly, urging her in the direction of a dun man with large antlers. Pricking her ears, she recognized him last time from their first task, and with a cheery nod she trotted after them, ignoring the strain on her knobby legs.

Before she knew it they were back at the Throat, and without another word Cerin was leaving her, looking back only to see if she was following. Blinking dark lashes she obliged, rather amused that he was suddenly so determined to take charge. She trotted to his side to catch up, playfully swishing her tail against his side in an attempt to get a rise out of him, before ever so gently tugging at his mane with her ebon lips. Soon she was giggling and prancing off, longing for chase. Yes, they were on a very important mission, but that didn't mean they couldn't have fun! He was turning away though, to some water with special tall grasses in it. She followed obediently, watching as he took hold at one of the plants and began to tug. The force it took for him was enough to send him falling back, and once the look on his face was seen by her, a brilliant laughter chimed from her mouth. How silly he was being, and continuing to giggle, she went over to help him back up, before stepping back at his expectant expression.

He most likely wanted to see what she would pick for them to bring with. Pausing to ponder this, soft hazel gaze wandered wround the expanse of the desert, searching for anything someone might have forgotten. At last her eyes laid upon a small patch of color in the red sands, and without a second thought she was walking towards it, wings delicately fluttering upon her back as she approached the small garden with mild interest. When she arrived, her eyes only widened as a smile graced her complexion, and she was walking through the vegetation carefully to pick her prize. There before her was a beautiful stemmed plant with firey red petals, sticking out in a spike manner and swishing against the wind lazily. Her lips placed themselves at the base, and with a few gentle tugs they were free, pouring from her mouth in bright contrast against her white coat.

Placing them down to grab the other plant she favored, she looked to Cerin happily, speaking finally after all this time,"Even flowers that seem to just be meant for looks need to be rescued too." Keeping that smile one she finally approached the last flower, it's color a soft lavender. Three petals cupped outwards gently, and yellow sprigs of pollen bursted up from the center. Taking her time, she grabbed each one delicately, careful not to damage them in any way, before finally returning to the boy's side with a rather large mouthful. Her side brushed his gently as she did so, and as she wondered where to put their vegetation, a mischievious plan came to mind. Trying to hide her smirk, she slowly looked at Cerin with mock innocent eyes, before launching her attack!

With a few swift movements, she was lacing the lavender flowers in random places on his mane, entangling them so that they would remain snug for their journey. Pulling back only when she was satisfied she laughed, looking into those green eyes and giggling. If he really wanted them off, he could easily give himself a good shake and they would drop with ease. She hoped he wouldn't though, because not only would she have to carry them, but she found them to rather compliment his pale coat rather nicely. Yes, it was a rather feminine thing to have, but she couldn't help but like them on him. Sighing, she grabbed the red reeds and dropped them at his feet, before turning to the side and speaking,"Here, put them in my mane. Then we'll match!" She giggled again, patiently waiting for him to complete the task, so that they could make their way back to the meadow with their prizes.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: Cerin & Myrrine! Merin shipping out! Grabbed Alkali mariposa lily, desert indian paintbrush.
WC: 793
TAG: Cerin
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr did not understand the important of this tree, even as the other members of his herd obsessed over it. Even his khal was mesmerized by its structure and blood. He followed Megaera, letting her lead this part of their mission. the God of the Earth had commanded them to save plants, but Einarr did not care about plants. He knew they needed to survive in order for horses to survive, but his heart was not in this mission as it had been their last ones. The inky stallion wondered why the Earth God needed them to collect water and plants--could he not make these things himself? He was a god of untold power, wielding earth and water at the very flick of his tail, and yet he had mortals gathering bits and pieces of the very things he wanted to cleanse. It confused the inky stallion, but he followed nonetheless, obedient to the workings of a god, even if they were beyond his knowledge.

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

The tasks for the Earth God had been increasingly awkward, ever since they had run into Bucephalus and my partner had gone into a full-blown charge towards him. When they had left to discuss whatever it was they needed to discuss, I stood there like an awkward fool waiting for my partner to return. When he did, we fetched salt water for the Earth God with mere hopes that it would suffice in his wishes. I had been avoiding asking about the incident, but it was growing difficult not to wonder about why the stallion tried to attack Bucephalus. It was curious to see how similiar they were, bringing me to wonder exactly what kind of relation they had. I didn't want to have to ask Telesaan about it, hoping that the Morningstar would come clean to me on his own. However, the questions itched in the back of my mind with a searing burn, begging for the answers to bring cooling relief to the sensations. Would it be appropriate to ask?

I decided that it probably wasn't, and that perhaps it would be for the best to avoid encountering the Chancellor again. Despite this knowledge, when the Earth God presented us with a third task, I knew exactly where I wanted to go. It was a risk to wish to go to the Dragon's Throat, to return home to fetch plants where Bucephalus was one of the very leaders. "Please, do you mind if we go to the Dragon's Throat? There are some aloe plants I wish to save, with my position as a healer they are very important to me." With this request settled, I made my way towards the Throat, stopping where the land bridge use to be. I reached towards my mane to reveal one of the key's that were given to those without wings, enabling myself to cross into my home. A light hearted smiled spread across my lips as I entered the Dragon's Throat, looking over my shoulder to be sure that Telesaan was close enough that no one would question his arrival with me. I doubted that Gaucho would have a problem with his entering the Throat temporarily, given that he was helping preserve part of it.

By the looks of things, others were already gathering to protect various plants. "The aloe plants should have some pups that will be easier to transplant." I mentioned casually as we came to a selective area that I knew the plants were plentiful in. Approaching one of the larger plants, I lowered my crown to inspect the earth for the smaller pups. Lifting a large leaf carefully with my noise, I found a few of the precious young plants. With a hoof I brushed the sand away from the pup, before wrapping my lips around the base to gently pull the plant up. The roots were young, short and easy to remove from the sand, the leaves still soft enough that they did not cut my tongue as I placed the plant into my mane. "We can thread them into my mane to help carry them, just mind the egg." The mention of the egg safely wrapped in my braids and hidden by my hair brought another smile to my lips, and I went about to grab more Aloe pups.

OOC: @[Telesaan] & Morri fetching Aloe plants!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Telesaan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Telesaan

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Walking along with his thoughts the black pegasus tried to piece things together. How was it that someone could change so much in only a couple short years? They had grown up together for fuck's sake did that not mean anything? Altan was absolutely infuriating him for he hadn't the smallest idea on how to react to all of it. Blood was supposed to be stronger than everything else! Why, why must this be so hard. His brother was his brother but could he still be his brother after he had slaughtered everyone? If there was such a thing as a God why couldn't they give him a sign! What was he supposed to do? How was he supposed to feel?

There were times along the way where he had almost quit and walked away. Drowning seemed like a fast way to go and no one would care about his body turning up. So far the only people he had talked to was his partner Morrigan, and to his brother. Pulling his wings apart and raising them with some effort he tried to fan the air against his sides. Man was it hot out here today! His hesitance came from exposing any pf the many scars he had sustained from the accident . They looked horrible and the last thing he needed was to become anything like his brother. Trotting to catch up to Morrigan he listened quietly as she spoke of a place called the Dragon's Throat and various plants. "I don't mind helping you, Just lead the way.

Many had arrived before them making him feel a little uneasy with all the strange so he tried to blend in as much as possible. No more confrontations for day, thats all he would ask. There was already way too much drama in his life than anyone ever needed without adding more of a headache. Carefully picking up some of the smaller plants as he was shown he drew and helping to weave them into the long strands of Morrigan's mane. " More could sit between my wings if you wanted to take anything else." He offered gently wanting to be more of help. His knowledge of plants and their healing powers was very limited so he only knew what he was told. There would be other tasks to prove his worth later on that might be more suited to his talents but it was not this.

Telesaan Speaks

TAGS:
NOTES:

Credits

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

She had carried her own bucket back in the Meadow when they had been sent to fetch the water, and she is determined now to continue to do her own tasks. It is unclear even to the Transcended what she is trying to prove and to whom; is it Gaucho that she is trying to impress, or is she trying to remind herself of her own strength? That she does not need him, no matter how much she may want him? Does he still want her? Could he ever need her?

So many questions, and it is not the time to have them answered. Later, she tells herself, but she wonders if later will ever come.

"Smart," he whispers as praise, and she smiles, winking playfully at him from beneath her forelock. At the touch of his shoulder to hers, she starts at the familiar burst of electricity that seems to always linger between them, pausing only for a moment before leaning into him. "Gaucho," she whispers, her voice full of some indescribable emotion - there is pain there, pain for all that they have been through, all that has tested them - but there is love, too, unrelenting and powerful. But then Einarr and Meg join them, and the moment passes, and she is left with bated breath, forever destined to withhold her emotions, waiting for an ever-better time.

"Talk talk talk."
@[Gaucho]

[OOC | Just wanted to wrap that up!]

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!