the Rift

[OPEN] greenfingers (task 3)

Bolverik Posts: 15
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 12 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

Bolverik raised a brow at her harping tone, but the glint in her eye and the slight quirk of her lips set him at ease. So she did have a sense of humor... The stallion chuckled, shaking his head in amusement and tossing his mane around his handsome face again. He got his bucket of water without much thought and then listened to her words, shrugging slightly. Carefully, he put it down to be able to speak. "Mmmm... I have heard as much about drinking salt water," he commented, grateful nonetheless. "But if the Earth God has the power to make it rain, he has to be able to fix it," he said with a heavy sigh.

The shining, healthy stallion walked back the Thistle Meadow and then back again to the Heavenly fields, enjoying the company of this starved firecracker. Still, he moved slowly, not interested in taxing her figure more than he had too. Her breathing was labored, puffing with sweat on her sides, and he frowned. They would take a break at the top of the hill. Bolverik shrugged his shoulders slightly, shaking his head. "Better to not assume, I suppose," he commented, concerned more with her than whatever task they were doing.

"I couldn't agree more. Isn't he supposed to be a god?" he asked. He was new here. The concept of gods were still incredibly foreign. Bolverik stood patiently as she introduced herself to a mare named Ampere and a foal, and he rested his weight on one hip, golden eyes peering from beneath thick, black lashes. He pawed at the ground, grabbing some sort of flower in his mouth before.... plague? One of his ears cocked to the side, catching their conversation. There was a plague?

A large, magnificent tree stood nearby, and he walked over to where Shadow stood, looking up at the branches. "Certainly, Shadow," he said, craning his long, muscular neck upwards and snipping a clipping of a branch from near the base with his teeth. He chased his good deed with a smile. "Indeed, it is amazing," he replied, looking at it curiously. It seemed odd - sitting up here all alone. What did it mean? "We should rest." He said firmly.

"What did you mean by a plague?"

@[Shadow]

Art by: Aud @ DA
I'm aching for you
But you're bound to bleed if I adore you

please tag me in all posts

Messages In This Thread
greenfingers (task 3) - by Volterra - 02-11-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Ampere - 02-12-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 04:59 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Mauja - 02-12-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Nymeria - 02-12-2015, 10:33 AM