the Rift

[OPEN] living wasteland

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
I hold you in like a deep breath

Torleik continued to smirk when Phi grinned at him, but his expression easily faded into another handsome, happy smile. He loved seeing her smile - it was a radiant expression, much like her devotion to the radiant Sun God. The Bloodskald knew little of their pledges of fealty to wholly opposite gods, but would he really be surprised if he did? She was as brilliant as the noonday star, and he was a reflection of her glory just as the moon in the sky served as a minaret giving call for the sun.

They completed the task required of them both, returning their buckets of water to the Thistle Meadow and being dispatched for another. Dig up plants? Torleik frowned. This would be...difficult. His solid hooves weren't meant for that. "Irelyn, I will need your help," he rumbled, nodding at the plants when they reached them. He used his hooves to break up the dirt around the flower and his owl-griffin came along and delicately dug up the rest of the living object with her front bird talons. Ophelia inquired if he was ready once more and he smiled at Irelyn. "Ready," he returned, prepared to move along with his lady once more.

Reaching out, quietly, he gently and briefly touched his nose to her face just near her ear, drawing back almost immediately. The action was subtle, well-executed, coming in stride with their movements. The warrior-poet could be smooth.

Sometimes.

@[Ophelia]

"talk talk talk"

Art by: veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
living wasteland - by Deimos - 02-11-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: living wasteland - by Ophelia - 02-11-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: living wasteland - by Torleik - 02-11-2015, 09:08 PM