the Rift

[OPEN] the garden meeting

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

"Her body was, fresh," Öde clarified as this other mother of his (could he call her that?) struggled with her words. His gaze continued to hold her, strong and unmoving with this certainty, but swerving and shadowed with doubt otherwise. Like Lena, confusion, even fear, were writhing inside of him at this moment, cast free with every syllable their breaths passed.

The Songbird continued to sing about him though. For a moment he could only stare, as if he could search inside of the mender's own heart and mind and see for himself the cold form of his youthful body sprawled out beneath the 'brow of condemnation. He wanted to see himself, not for any sick pleasure, because then maybe he might be sure, maybe all this madness would make sense. His teeth set on edge, and in that instant he blinked, seeming to revive himself.

"I was dead." he finally uttered, the statement heaved with a long and breathy sound that wound from the very core of his being and out from his nose. Although he still had questions, he felt to say something like that required a direct confidence, and out of all of this madness, of the two horses closest to him explaining it no other way, he could do little more than face it as the truth. He, Öde, had died.

Now he lived.

That's when it made sense. He fought the welling of tears that edged in his eyes, forcing himself to stare straight ahead, looking now beyond Lena while his jaw grit together tightly, his muscles corded so tight they hurt to hold him up. "She could raise the dead," he whispered, pushing the words out between his teeth. "Just bones, or bodies... she'd let them dance and play with me..." He blinked away a tear, turning his head in shame of it and all that it stood for.

"She revive me. She went too far to do it... she's gone." because of me

Damnit mother.
ÖDE
IT IS NOT A GOD'S DUTY TO BOW TO DENIZENS OF MORTAL FLESH

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
the garden meeting - by Lena - 02-11-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: the garden meeting - by Roland - 02-12-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: the garden meeting - by Öde - 02-12-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: the garden meeting - by Nyx - 02-12-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: the garden meeting - by Vitani - 02-12-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: the garden meeting - by Déodat - 02-12-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: the garden meeting - by Lena - 02-14-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: the garden meeting - by Öde - 02-15-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: the garden meeting - by Lena - 02-16-2015, 02:39 PM