the Rift

[OPEN] Preserve The Memory

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel
The first flame burned gloriously, but the second flame burns cold.

Aithniel returned with her bucket of water, walking in quiet. She wondered about the rain. She wondered what it would do and how much tension would brew being in such close quarters. Having not been alive for the darkness that forced everyone in the caves, she had no reference point. The fire child walked east, knowing that even some insignificant plants needed love too. Everyone else would go for the flowers or the pretty vines, but there were grasses by the sea that seemed soft and tasty. They needed to be thought of too. "I like how thoughtful you are," she said. The words were fact, not intended to flatter.

"I think it's nice." The strange daughter of the sun smiled before walking up to the grasses, inhaling the salty, sea breeze. Carefully, she dug around a patch of the grass and gently pried it up by using her deft toes to pick at it from the bottom. Eventually the entire patch along with the root base popped loose, and she looked over at her new friend, waiting patiently. Aithniel looked up and around, frowning deeply as she saw one of the trees that marked a fallen body. Her chest hitched, and she frowned, watching a pegasus take a clipping and a strange, scaled mare stand by and watch.

"Before you were born, a murderer killed so many of us. Those trees... the special ones... they mark where someone died."

@[Isopia]

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Preserve The Memory - by Bucephalus - 02-11-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Syrena - 02-11-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Rhea - 02-11-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Aithniel - 02-11-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Isopia - 02-11-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Atlas - 02-11-2015, 11:31 PM