the Rift

[OPEN] an idiot's guide to dendrology --

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM
So scatter all my ashes when I'm dead And shatter every legend in my head

Water? Check. Plants? Check. What was next? Animals? Animals would make sense, Phantom supposed. Were they supposed to run around and collect two of each animal? A male and a female? The pale mare wondered if the Earth God had thoroughly thought through every inch of his plan, but who was she to question a god? "That tree is fine." She agreed. "Take some of the fruit, too." Phantom said as she eyed the fruit hanging from the tree's branches. "Its likely to have seeds inside of it that we can use to grow more trees." The pale mare reared up and grabbed hold of one of the branches and pulled it low enough for Destry to remove one of the fruits before she let go of the branch and settled back onto all four hooves.

"Would you- like to take a clipping from a tree too?"

"Yes." Phantom murmured before reaching up to break off part of a tree branch and breaking it off. Her ears flickered as Destry finally expressed some interest in learning about her. Phantom hesitated for a moment, her head turning to look at the darker mare. "If I were a murderer I would have already taken my chance with you. We've had plenty of time alone, haven't we?" Perhaps not the best thing to say when someone was trying to get to know her, but it was honest. "I will tell you a little about myself, though. I come form a land called 'Dorngarrow' and my father is the Crimson King. My sole purpose in Dorngarrow was the same as all of my siblings; weapons for war. A means to put an end to everything he hated. Everything that stood against him. Everything that was different from us." Everything winged. Phantom believed the girl was smart enough to understand what she meant.

The pale mare fell quiet as they were joined, once more, by the stallion that Destry called Hector and the odd young mare that was with him. "Greetings." She murmured to the pair before turning her head toward Destry once more. "Are there apple trees here? We should harvest a few apples to bring aboard."

"."

ooc://

Phantom x Destry!

Messages In This Thread
an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Destry - 02-11-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Hector - 02-11-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Isara - 02-12-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Phantom - 02-12-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Arya - 02-12-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Rhoa - 02-12-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Destry - 02-12-2015, 09:10 PM