the Rift

[OPEN] an idiot's guide to dendrology --

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
At first I don't understand. The point was to gather plants so that we could populate the boat ... the Earth God said to take care so that we didn't break the roots but ... he didn't say anything about gathering food? I look around at those who seem to also think gathering apples would be a good idea, before turning back to Arya. I don't want to undermine her but I just ...

Oh! Idiot! There are seeds inside!

With this new understanding I nod happily. My embered wings spread from my flanks and, after retreating a few steps, I launch myself into the air. At first I try to grab the apples with my mouth and just drop them below before a better idea strikes me. "Careful below! I'm going to shake the whole branch!"I warn. Still mostly flying, I place my dark hooves on one of the branches, and gradually let me weight sink me down. With a beat of my wings I am up again, and the branch has followed me. I keep doing this, using the tree almost like a springboard to jostle as many apples loose as I can.

I hope I'm doing this alright. I want to peak down - to see if Arya is watching. To see if she's smiling, but I decide it would be best to just finish this task first.

Team Arya/Rhoa!

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Destry - 02-11-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Hector - 02-11-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Isara - 02-12-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Arya - 02-12-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Rhoa - 02-12-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Destry - 02-12-2015, 09:10 PM