[OPEN] Flowa Powa

Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
F
I
N
N
Dig up precious plants that may be ruined, and bring them here to plant in the boat.". It was an easy enough task, wasn't it? After all, they were aplenty during the summer season, and the meadow that we all stood within held countless varieties.

"My home was always brimming with colorful flora," I mused as I pranced my way towards a patch of flowers proudly grew, honey-brown eyes looking them all over as I recalled a flower I had grown rather fond of as a boy. 'A green cymbidium orchid,' I remembered my mother calling it, its name bound to never leave me considering the number of times I'd forgotten I'd already asked as a child. She had always carried one woven into the thick of her tail, the flower seeming never to die as she was always quick to replace it before it could wither away and lose its beauty. "I'm sure it still is..."

My idle talk came to an end when I slowed to a halt before the patch of flowers, pausing only to take in the unfamiliar faces around us, offering any who glanced my way a child-like smile before focusing back on the task at hand. With great care I worked to pull up a proud, purple-hued flower, bringing the roots up with it and taking the stem ever so carefully between my teeth. For the briefest of moments, I couldn't help to think of how exquisite it would look woven into Aisling's mane of pure white... But the thought was quickly chased away.

Talketh

@[Aisling] FINSLING

Messages In This Thread
Flowa Powa - by Crowley - 02-11-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Africa - 02-11-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Histe - 02-11-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Midas - 02-11-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Naerys - 02-12-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Tempe - 02-12-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Essetia - 02-12-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Africa - 02-12-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Finn - 02-12-2015, 02:37 PM