the Rift

the world is spinning

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Yea. So, he did get himself stuck in a tree… It was a wonder really, that things like this could happen. He tried to turn to face her, body twisting in an unpleasant angle and Res couldn't help but to cringe herself at the thought of her spine twisting that way. "Let's try not to twist a-awkwardly…" she said, voice wary as she thought of all the injuries he could cause trying to fight himself out of this predicament. She didn't necessarily want him to snap his neck and die in front of her, now did she?

He says that he would greatly appreciate the help, so Valiance shuffles around Res's back. "Maybe you could grab onto the base of his horn with your talons?" she suggests and Valiance shakes his head. Nah, man, that'd be too easy. And, obviously, the force didn't work because an equine was far stronger when it came to force in weight then Valiance would be. He huffed, digging his talons into her back for a second and she jumps just a tad, head flicking back to scold her dragon before he takes to the air. "Dig." he informs her and she simply bobs her head. "Um, Valiance is going to try and dig at the bark around your horn, to give it somewhere looser to slide out of…" she tried to explain before Valiance came down from above, tail flicking so that it rested a top the stag's poll and curved down part of his crest. "Don't be concerned, he won't hurt you. Just, please d-don't move…" she pleads, still concerned that he might snap his neck if he panicked and jerked wrong. Then, after the warning, Valiance began to stick his front two talons in the hole - breaking off parts of the bark piece by piece until it started to create a wider opening around the horn.

As Resplendence stood there, the maroon glitter that her mane and tail shed was beginning to pool around her limbs - glinting in the light that shone through the trees. But, the stag spoke soon, saying that it must seem silly and he had forgotten to introduce himself. His name was Nocturne, and asked her name as well. She offered a weak smile - still very concerned about the fact that he was trapped in a tree before allowing her name to fall from her lips. "Resplendence… I'm the Moon Doctor of the World's Edge. Valiance is above you, he's my dragon companion," she explained, eyes shifting - following Valiance's talons until he had removed a good chunk of bark from around the stag's horn. "It is a pleasure to meet you Nocturne," a pause, "Try moving your horn now - straight back and slowly," instructions given as Valiance's lion-tail flicked off of the stag's body and he returned to his position atop Resplendence's spine, puffing up his chest in accomplishment.

Accomplishment that may be diminished if this stag couldn't actually break free from the tree…
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-12-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-12-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-13-2015, 12:32 AM