the Rift

[OPEN] birds of a feather

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

The respite of the cave was short-lived, but Dovhakiin had asked about her home, so she may as well give her an answer. Elsa did like talking about it, made her feel like she had a bigger part of the picture there. "A while back there was a wraith infestation, forced everyone underground.." She began, trying to remember the timeline. She had arrived just before everyone was shoved underground into a cave. It wasn't the sweetest of arrivals. "I've been at the Falls ever since it was safe to come back from the caves. Always been Mason too, rocks are kind of my thing." She finished with a light laugh. It felt nice to laugh a little bit, especially with someone who was kind of getting to know her. Maybe after this, if they got through it, they could be friends? As far as Elsa could see, they got along pretty well for being complete and utter strangers. With Elsa's lack of friends lately, she'd cherish this friendship to say the least. "I do love it there. The cave is nice in summer, as well as the lakes and ponds. Winter can get kind of cold, but I relish that kind of stuff." Edgar who had flown back to greet them peeped in agreement.

Upon returning to the Earth God, for the nine millionth time, he had yet another task. Placing her vines down to be stocked, she listened to his next task which, considering his current track record, would be gathering all the animals two by two. As if on cue, that was the task. Elsa scoffed, rolling her eyes a little. Was all this really going to fit on the boat? With all the work that her and Dovahkiin had been doing they sure as hell better be setting sail.

Edgar decided he wanted to take charge. He didn't want his bird-y friends in the forest to be left out. Taking off, her beckoned them to follow. Another roll of her eyes and Elsa moved forward, hoping Dovahkiin would forgive her for her companions lack of manners. "He's pushy, but if he's gonna get the animals to come to us its worth it." True thing was, Elsa wasn't quite sure how they would wrangle anything else up. Trying to catch any animal was a feat. Not to mention, to get it on a boat.

Soon the forest was in view, and Elsa sighed. Edgar, who was perched on branch on the edge of the forest, squawked. As if on cue, a pair of red birds flew out of the woods, landing upon Elsa's back. Apparently Edgar was good with words, or bird talk or whatever. Eyeing Dovahkiin, she shifted uncomfortably. Although she did have a bird companion, the thought of carrying some on her back grossed her out. "I'm sure he can send you out a pair too." Her voice was strained as the bright red bird and pale red bird shifted on her. Well, this was going to be interesting. Edgar flew back, and quickly returned sitting on the branch. All Dovahkiin needed to do was say she wanted them and they'd be upon her like bees to a hive. Speaking of which, someone better be brining bees cause they're pretty important if flowers are expected to survive. "I can't help but ask, because it's so unique, but does all your family have the striping like you do?" She was genuinely interested in the answer. Sometimes horses from all over the place came with different patterns and colors because of where they came from.

words 9001 | tags @[Dovahkiin] | ooc Dovah & Elsa! Dolsa perhaps?

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
birds of a feather - by Elsa - 02-12-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: birds of a feather - by Ink - 02-13-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Parelia - 02-13-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Mirage - 02-13-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Dovahkiin - 02-13-2015, 07:01 PM