the Rift

[OPEN] !! Lock Me Up

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
Artorius
one way ticket to the wild side

Exhaustion, we were all feeling it with these crazy tasks that the Earth God was putting on everyone. Surely a god could snap his wings together and there would be a hoard of animals at his door step, and if he could make a boat out of living trees then what did he need us for? But I wasn't one to question a god, even if the one I was supposed to worship being a member of the Edge was some kind of dark evil who enjoyed toying with her disciples. Emeralds danced around trying to find a familiar face that he and the golden, Jahzara could partner up with in efforts to try and save the non-equine creatures.

There seemed to be a pretty decent group forming near where the swollen pink mare, Resplendence was resting. I didn't remember her being swollen with child when we first met, but there was a chance she hadn't been showing then. Unlike my mother who looked near ready to blow when we met. A snort blasted through ink stained paper thins as I looked back to Jahzara a soft smile on my face, Barnabas happily tucked in his nest of feathers. "Come on, let's go help the other Edgers...then we won't have to travel far." Tossing my star studded skull in the direction of the group of our herd mates I set out in their direction at an easy trot.

"If enough of us line up, we could form a barrier of sorts to corral them towards the cage." The painted stallion who had kept my mother away from me spoke up, even though I didn't want to agree with anything he said...I couldn't help but think that his idea was a good one. Clearing my throat I stepped up to him and the others my vocal chords preparing for words. "That's a good idea, just tell me where to stand."

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Jahzara]
Words;; 326
Notes;; Arty and Jay to the rescue!

Credits: Image by fidber @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
!! Lock Me Up - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Thor - 02-12-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Destrier - 02-12-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Laedere - 02-12-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Evangeline - 02-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Miykael - 02-13-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Fig - 02-13-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Artorius - 02-13-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Isopia - 02-13-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Aithniel - 02-13-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Archibald - 02-13-2015, 04:58 PM