the Rift

[OPEN] Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Hertz seems energized after his rest, and with a fond smile I keep up with the boy, the cage on my back, Azee holding it steady as we went along. Once there, I set the cage down on the ground, watching Hertz chase a rabbit. "Well rabbits are swift folk... we will go after easier animals."

I look around, a thoughtful rumble in my throat. There were many others here, including an oh-so familiar blue mare, which aroused the question of our standing within my mind. Yet now was not the time, so I turned and looked towards the mountains, then grinned. "Wait here, and keep that cage open!"

I trotted off, out of sight, leaving Azee on Hertz's back. Within ten minutes I'm hauling ass back towards my son, a screaming weasel thrashing in my mouth, for I have it by the back of the neck and the worst it could do was scratch my chin with it's sharp hind claws...which still hurt like a bitch.

I quickly dropped it in the cage, Azee shutting it and looking at the pissed-off mammal curiously, amused by it's angry chattering and ranting.

"Tada."

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in all posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4] - by Ampere - 02-12-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4] - by Bucephalus - 02-13-2015, 05:08 PM