the Rift

[OPEN] Your Girlfriend's Mixtape -- Task 4

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
You know shit gets hard when you have all the feels. December's mopey and I'm ragey. How can we actually accomplish anything? Especially with our fourth and latest task I'm not exactly in the mood now to be saving little forest critters. Instead, I'm feeling a little murderous. But Earth God this, Earth God that. I shouldn't be so snide, he IS the one responsible for all of my magical abilities, after all. Consider my willingness to not destroy life around me a token of my gratitude. I look back at December and mutter gruffly, "C'mon. No time to waste." I'm not sure I even want to talk about feelings with her, nor do I think she wants to talk about them with me. It feels... awkward. The whole damn thing is awkward and I'd rather just... not think about it. "Bring the trap, set it..." I spot another stranger ahead who seems to be successful in catching something. "Up ahead. Set it up ahead." I approach the successful trap and the astrologically painted stallion that stands over it. "G'day Comrade. Name's Rosti - yours?" I grunt as amicably as I can. Meet all the peoples, learn all the names.

WC:
Tag: @[December]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Your Girlfriend's Mixtape -- Task 4 - by Atlas - 02-12-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Your Girlfriend's Mixtape -- Task 4 - by Rostislav - 02-12-2015, 11:21 PM