the Rift

[OPEN] Two by Two

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Öde and I had listened to the story from over the bank. It had been long, but good none the less. We moved up and over just behind him, almost in his shadow. However if they wanted to catch raccoons.... Well Sarabi and I could help with that. Help find lady friend? Wordlessly she nodded... Then again, I think she probably can't speak just yet. I only know it's possible because I could hear Keiran before I was born. I guess I am the only other that will ever know that panther's voice.

Before long, I hear her before I see her. In a sing song tone I finally speak. Here comes his lady friend! Sarabi howled and the lady raccoon came running. She was doing a good job of chasing it down the bank. Wanna help her? I look at the pair. After all, they were the ones who needed a lady friend for thier animal... Öde already had ours taken care of. Sarabi snapped lightly at the raccoon's heels, trying to guide it where it needed to be. Hopefully the other two, one looked familiar from the Falls, would get thier act together and help her.

Messages In This Thread
Two by Two - by Cheska - 02-13-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Two by Two - by Öde - 02-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Two by Two - by Auriel - 02-13-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Two by Two - by Vitani - 02-13-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Two by Two - by Cheska - 02-13-2015, 07:09 PM