the Rift

[OPEN] turtles are horses too

Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

My face had been bright as father Earth delivered his next task to us, as I had been rather fearful what might happen to the other living creatures that called Helovia home, but it had fallen drastically as I thought over just how difficult it really would be. Many creatures were dangerous, such as wolves and the like, and I worried that we might not be able to gather or warn them in time to save them.

As I assisted Aisling in preparing the cozy little box for its temporary inhabitants, that very thought weighed heavily on my mind. I couldn't imagine such a death as drowning, nor could I imagine how absolutely terrifying it would be to be swept away, knowing that would soon be upon me... Distracted as I was, I gave a startled jolt as my pale companion leapt to her feet, our trap successful. A ghost of a smile tugged at my lips to know that we were saving some lives, perhaps a family by the looks of it, but it was quick to disappear when my troupe sister voiced her concerns.

I knew the truth; there was no way we could gather every single creature, even with so many helping to complete the Earth's tasks, but how could I say just that to sweet, sweet Aisling?

"Well... He is a God," I began with a deep inhale, and as I looked to Aisling, I hoped the smile I cast to her was a reassuring one. "I believe he wants us all to work towards unity and helping one another, even those we don't know, and he will ensure those we don't or can't capture will find their way onto the ship."

Or, so, I prayed.

"talk"
F I N N
to coax the darkness into light

Messages In This Thread
turtles are horses too - by Kahlua - 02-13-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: turtles are horses too - by Brisa - 02-13-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: turtles are horses too - by Roland - 02-13-2015, 01:46 AM
RE: turtles are horses too - by Arah - 02-13-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: turtles are horses too - by Aisling - 02-13-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: turtles are horses too - by Lena - 02-13-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: turtles are horses too - by Ulrik - 02-13-2015, 04:39 PM