the Rift

[OPEN] Materialize

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
To be quite honest, Res hadn't moved from the stream. Valiance had gone back toward the Earth God with the ladybugs in tow for her, and then channeled the next task to her through their bond. "Mud. Bring Mud," he tells her, but then also adds in, "You not move," when he feels her strain to get up. There is a huff as she moves closer to Destrier, pulling Milk Thistle in the process to help with his immune system as well as catnip to crush up and put on his joints. "Des, eat this - it'll help keep your immune system up and give you more strength. And I'm going to put some catnip balm on your joints - you have to be pushing yourself too much with this wagon…" she chides, pregnant belly still there, though far less exhausted then she had been earlier in the day.

Valiance - now very annoyed - crushes up the catnip for her as she goes to rub the balm against the main joints affected from the pulling. Then, he disappears to start shoveling mud onto wood planks that could be placed in the wagon by Romani and Quilyan.

Yep. They got this. Maybe. Probably. Oh, why couldn't the Earth God just magic the boat to be invincible.

@[Quilyan]
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Materialize - by Destrier - 02-13-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Materialize - by Tempe - 02-13-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Materialize - by Resplendence - 02-13-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Materialize - by Thor - 02-13-2015, 11:10 PM