the Rift

[OPEN] Materialize

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Another task and yet another thing the God of the Earth needed his disciples to gather. This time it wasn’t plants and it wasn’t animals and it wasn’t water, but instead materials. He wanted materials? Fine. I’d find him some materials… and then I’d let my knees buckle and I’d let sleep take me. Evangeline and I were wearing thin, I knew as much because my body had quietly requested for all of this to end… I knew hers was doing much the same.

I didn’t wander far for this task and instead remained in the Meadow, hoping to find some sticks for kindling. If we could build a fire once this was over, then maybe we could purify the sin that had plagued Helovia. With Eva trailing behind, I made my way toward the riverbed in hopes of finding a few sticks around the banks. Destrier was already there with his cart and I smiled at my Brother and his tiny guest before dipping my head to collect what I considered to be an integral part of my past. Romani was there alongside him and I gave the warrior a deep nod before smiling at the rest of my family an d our guests.

So many had come to the river and so many had offered help, it would have been wrong for me to deny my family my brawn… or what was left of it anyways. Once I’d gathered the sticks and placed them carefully in Destrier’s cart, I went to work prying rocks from the clay at the bottom of the river. “Multiple trips won’t be needed Brother, you and I can take turns pulling a full load.” I allowed on a sigh.

Everyone was working hard to please the great God of the Earth and it was clear to see. At least I’d been able to grab the sticks I’d wanted… That seemed to make everything worthwhile.

The fires had brought Eva and I together… it was only right that I take them aboard, if only to give her something to remember me by.

These tasks would ultimately be the death of me.

Thor and @[Evangeline] are crashing. Sorry if it’s… just awful.

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Materialize - by Destrier - 02-13-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Materialize - by Tempe - 02-13-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Materialize - by Resplendence - 02-13-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Materialize - by Thor - 02-13-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Materialize - by Evangeline - 02-13-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Materialize - by Alysanne - 02-14-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Materialize - by Finn - 02-14-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Materialize - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 12:50 PM