Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

F I N N</style>

When my time comes around

Lay me gently in the cold dark earth

No grave can hold my body down

I'll crawl home to her</style>

With our last task complete, yet another one is given to us by the Earthen God, this one much more easy than the last. His words had caused me to shudder, however, because I wasn't sure what I would do if suddenly there was a hole busted into the ship keeping us afloat; freak out, I was certain, and for my own sake and those around me, hopefully pass out.

In the not so far distance, I could see a group gathering about what appeared to be a wagon, my eyes brightening at the sight. Craning my neck to look back at Aisling, I cast the lass a smile, obviously much more tired than when we had first began these tasks. "Let's help them gather supplies," I suggested with a smile, the thought of using the cart to our advantage relieving. Surely the lot of us would be happy to collapse and sleep well into the next day...

But I was certain rest would not be had until we had completed the God's tasks and were aboard the ship.

So onward I pressed, much to my chagrin, and focused on rolling the largest rock I could towards the wagon, hoping that the winged, painted lady would find some vines like she spoke of and we would be able to lift it into the wagon.

rant rant rant

Messages In This Thread
Materialize - by Destrier - 02-13-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Materialize - by Tempe - 02-13-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Materialize - by Resplendence - 02-13-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Materialize - by Thor - 02-13-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Materialize - by Evangeline - 02-13-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Materialize - by Alysanne - 02-14-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Materialize - by Finn - 02-14-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Materialize - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 12:50 PM