the Rift

dancing until dawn

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I find myself in a new place.
A place I once discovered from a different entrance. Wrapped in the scent of the never ending land before the threshold. Then, I was new to Helovia. Just a little sprout. No one knew me, and I certainly didn't know them. Though, thankful, I joined Reizend one a trip to the outcast band Asylum.

I did not know then that in such a short while, I would be somewhere different, living a life so much changed from the one when I first stepped into Helovia. I don't exactly remember the words she used to describe the place, but I do remember her telling me that they would adore me.

Now as I make my way through the threshold, I knew the next words that would come to my lips. My last trip here to recruit had been successful...in a way. Solanine, the lady cloaked in night, had seemed quiet offended by my misread words. I had taken home the boy, and that was that. I just wished I used the right words, and in a way, I had. She just didn't understand the way I used them. I nodded to myself, a feeling of calm sweeping over me. I knew that I would find someone today because I smelled something. But I already didn't like it. It was the faint smell of cold left in the wake of an Aurora Basiner. I swallowed. I hoped this one would be different from the last, my head now held high, I follow his trail to the clearing where I find myself watching as he introduced himself to a very beautiful young mare.

I nod my own greeting as I come up behind him. Though I step to the middle of them, because I am not one to intrude, I wait for him to quiet before I start to speak. "Hello my name is Cashmere of the Hidden Falls. This is Helovia, and..." I glance at the announced Thranduil "you are welcome to come to my home if you please." I wonder if they will notice my pause, but I don't let my actions betray that I don't want them to notice, I simply act like I always do. I didn't mean to stop anyway, but I couldn't help but look at the golden man.

It was certainly not any attraction, I just was a bit scared that I would say the wrong thing again. He was of the same home, and in this I wonder if Solanine had gotten to talking to him the exact same equine about the happenings of her day. How she had gotten told off by some crystal-horned freak. Yeah, awesome.

Though, I don't know any way other than telling her that she would know I heard voices. I don't address Her, because I know that if I do, there was a chance her presence would come falling back into my brain, and I wouldn't get a rest.
But I do wake her. -Who's he?- Thranduil I tell her. And she knows I'm not lying. It's like this weird link that we have. I hate it so much. I couldn't lie if I wanted to. (And I would never want to.)

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 02-13-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 02-14-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 02-15-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 03-04-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 03-06-2015, 11:08 PM