the Rift

dancing until dawn

Pyrene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Keera
we'll be celebrating - dancing until dawn
It seemed that standing here, she was not destined to stay alone for long. Fate had a strange way of bringing new surprises, she had learned, since she had left her temple home. This place was so different, but the sounds were similar, and the smell of the earth was stronger here, richer and seemed to resonate with more life than she had ever felt. Her clan had all had something similar to the others; they were all of teal and sunset colours, all with metallic horns or antlers that looked like they were black branches of a burned tree. The men often adorned theirs with pieces of flora and fauna, while the fillies and mares often wore jewels. She had left hers behind for her family, but she would always shine gold and teal.

The slender creature had been about to pick a path and walk down it, when there was an interruption to her thoughts. Emerging from the forest came not one but two; one who was similar in species to her and one who walked on four legs but was not as big, and so much lithe than the other. It was a fawn; while she had never seen one, she had indeed heard of other animals living in herds – not one who walked with one of her kind though.

She marveled at him, her curious gaze shifting from him to the other, he who seemed to be made of gold. Yet when he stood by, her eyes lifted and ran up the length of his horns, never having seen their type before. She heard his words but she was distracted, both by the deer and him. She composed herself, giving a little clearing of her throat as she did, remembering her teachings.

Yet when she was going to reply, there was another like her approaching. This one had no companion, had nothing at her side like the golden one did. She seemed hesitant, weary in her body language and Keera wondered if it was from the golden one and the deer, or if she simply did not like being here.

She offered her a home, but Keera recoiled from the offer. Her head pulled away from the one called Cashmere, her gaze a little cooler but not cruel.

“I thank you for the offer but I am inclined to turn it down for now; I just got here, I'd much prefer learn a little more about this place,” she says lightly, her voice quiet. “But thank you, both, for both your names and the first piece of information for me. Helovia; I like that, so different...” she trails off, tilting her head as light shimmers from the metallic gold of her horn.

“My name is Keera,” she speaks her name, as her gaze slips from Cashmere to Thranduil. “And where is it that you call home?” She asks the golden horned one, wanting to hear him speak again. Cashmere was interesting of course, as these were the first two she had spoken to outside her home; but Thranduil and his companion were utterly fascinating...

[ooc] Hi :D Heh cause I can be a little forgetful, its better for me to be tagged - I'll have it in my sig soon, just fixing it up now <3 Thank you both for the welcome, yus! :D

Layout by Nikkayla | i've got thick skin; credit

Messages In This Thread
dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 02-13-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 02-14-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 02-15-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 03-04-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 03-06-2015, 11:08 PM