the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
It was strange, this magic the craft shadow mare possessed. He watched, warily, as the dragon walked ahead, having only just gotten used to the idea of smaller dragons as companions. It was a lot for him to take in, on top of everything else a General does. Training his own warriors, with some volunteering to test their abilities in this very battle, keeping the borders of his home safe, and his favourite thing of all, spending time with his family - he was a stallion with too many things to do, and too little time in which to accomplish everything.

But his appearance here, today, was about honour. About returning debts owed. Loyalty. Trust. The foundations upon which their own herd was built, extended to their firm alliance with the group that had aided them in ensuring victory upon what was now their home. He walked, a little way behind the dragon, his thoughts drifting with the afternoon breeze to things that seemed irrelevant to the moment. He wondered at the whereabouts of his daughter, he hoped she would stay away from the action. Likewise with his very pregnant mate - he had informed them of the happenings, and pleaded that they stay safe behind the borders of their homeland.

He was a warrior, seasoned for battle and fit enough to win when pitted against even a formidable enemy. But the World's Edge were not their enemies, were they? He wondered, idly, at the 'alliance', or mutual understanding, Kri held with the King of this land, and he would honestly admit to being concerned of inviting challenges to try and breach their borders. But we are a strong herd, with strong lines of defence.. We will successfully face off any obstacle to our peace.

As they neared the lands, nerves finally began to swell within the stallion. His step became larger, his nape arched higher, his crown was held with a majesty owed to his rank. He paused his strides several lengths to the right and behind the dragon, close enough to show he supported her as an ally, far enough away that it was clear they were not of the same herd. Her smooth voice caressed the wind, and he added his own to the end of her words, a deep rumbling call, a warrior's announcement of readiness to fight.

[392 words.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ázzuen - 09-15-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM