the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

Ricochet
image by Annadriel @ flickr.com</style>

They moved with a hardness in their step, this dog and horse. It was the walk of battle ready, the stride of unwavering determination.

Yet oddly enough, they held no passion for this cause.

They did not march because they hated the Edge and its king. They did not amass because they loved the Foothills and its Chief. They did not pledge themselves because they believed in the Qian and its Weyrleader. They simply loved to fight.

On a deeper purpose Ricochet was a balled up cage of energy and racism that he could not properly display in his current predicament. It was a rage that sickened his stomach with every grazing and set his tendons so taut his muscles burned and froze all at once. He rolled and stumbled when he slept knowing that the same stars he dreamed beneath so too did the horned and the winged. Life was forcing him to stay calm and bite his tongue while watchful eyes scoured him even when he lifted his tail to shit. He was forced to smile but his tongue would be a nub by the end of it if he didn't kill everyone or die trying.

He did not find any pride in his leads and would rather see them gored today - funny that one of them wears a horn. Personal outrage at the horns certainly helped enlist him, having been fucked over by them when his colthood crush preferred a stick head over his brawn and plopped out a disfigured filly. To really bring it home his dear sister let one flush her with its seed producing a muddled son. Would he himself rise tomorrow deciding to bed a horny bitch; surely that was the truth of it once all the evidence was compared? Paladin electing his mate over the capable Smoke. Evangeline turning her back on him for the spiral head. Aerwen forgetting the face of her father for that of a stick's. The horns on unicorns surely effect their libido and that of others, perhaps some innate magic to breed the rest of the species to extinction. Ricochet wanted to spit.

So in the end, Ricochet did have a lot of passion and a lot of reasoning to fight. He was pissed off, what better reason than that?

[384 words]

a gun in your hand don't make you a man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricochet - 09-16-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM