the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Madyrn Maskan Posts: 87
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 16
Whit
It was not the first time the brothers made the trek across the Meadow to the World's Edge. They walked, with the Foothills warriors, lingering at the back of the group, soon drifting off in their own direction to stand by the Qian's gathered. Such was their synchrony, it seemed only a single set of hoofbeats pounded into the earth beneath them, only a single breath was stolen and exhaled, a single heartbeat. And yet, two entities strode toward the lands of the unicorns, two entities moved to stand by their family, prepared to fight for all that they believed in. They looked at their sister, in all her gleaming glory, and allowed pride to swell in their breasts. They looked at their allies, and they looked at their enemies, through the eyes of predators.

Enough time had passed that those of the Edge were now arriving, trying to shift their ranks, trying to stir them up, unsettle their resolve. It would not work. Knights of shadow and fire stood unmoved, even as the bronze unicorn attempted to shift the direction of the fight elsewhere, joined by the pale King of the lands. They exposed their sides to the faces of the masses; they were fools for thinking the invaders would shift their attack. They were outnumbered, but still clung to some belief that they might survive this war. Survive perhaps, but still keep a hold of their herdland? Perhaps not.

Shadow and flame stood several lengths apart, to the rear of the group. They would dance and dodge their way through to the frontline when the need arose. Muscles twitched, anticipation caused a shiver to vibrate down the brothers spines simultaneously. The need was near.

[288]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-17-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM