the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Alan Posts: 28
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10
Adoptable
The fact that Seiren had been ousted - not that it had been announced, but it was obvious since Fatbelly wasn't around anymore - had pleased Alan, but on some deeper, more emotional level, it had also saddened her. So much had gone wrong when it came to her and d'Artagnan... Things that could've been great lay shattered, a deep hatred emanating from the ghastly mare and spilling out across Alan too. And now, the Throat had taken her long-time friend, the trail cold, but there was yet nothing they could do to reclaim him. Bide their time and wait.

Fuck that shi- oh hell.

Her jaw dropped to somewhere below her black knees as a fucking dragon and a fucking dragonhorse and a smaller fucking dragon and a shitload of horses (a lot of them with fucking wings, smelling of the fucking desert where the fucking doctor was held). Her thoughts, minimal as they had been, came to a standstill and then she just frowned at them. Soon, it turned into a scowl, once the surprise wore off.

Mauja had, in a sense, warned them.
But crap, the day had come soon, and she was lucky she'd woken up about half an hour ago after a rest, and now had walked herself warm looking for funny things to do. Could this be classified as funny? Potentially.

Mauja's voice rang out, clear despite the clamor of bodies and pre-war. The sun was sinking in the west, and Alan snorted. The trees would obscure it soon enough, preventing it from blinding them. "Well look at that!" she barked, strutting up and down the enemy line (at a safe distance, of course). d'Artagnan wasn't here to spit out funny racist comments, and she prepared to shoulder the burden, although she doubted she'd be as good at it as he was. "A bunch of cravens!"

Really, Alan. There was no founding for that comment.
Does she care? No, but she regrets that she could do no better. Leonine tail swished angrily behind her, but she kept pacing back and forth. Surely Mauja had some grand master plan. If she could draw some to her with her loud, obnoxious mouth, perhaps it'd work in their favor... Though, she winced, just to have it done with. Wincing when fighting was impractical, and this was bound to hurt.

A lot.

[ 386 ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Alan - 09-17-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM