the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Lucius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oh hell, what was this?!

As the call came the bull quickly lifted his heavy crown. Sulfur eyes narrowed as the words, the threat, sank in. Who the hell…? The black brute’s nostrils widened with anger, the cut in the right one parted and his red mucus membrane showed beneath. With his tarnished muzzle wrinkled he started trotting towards the smell of his own herd. His raven black mane bounced on his thick neck and his muscular legs bore his heavy body with perfect, practiced balance.

In the afternoon sun, between the trees he saw them. The Enemy. They were led by a huge dragon and Lucius guessed that it was only a horse who possessed shape shifting magic. But by her side was a stallion who appeared to be a dragon-horse hybrid. Abomination! How sickening to think that an equine must have mated with its filthy pet. Simply disgusting. The bull trotted on and now he saw his alabaster leader ahead. His heart went out to the frosted stallion, what hardship this man was forced to endure. But he didn’t know Mauja well enough to offer him an ear to blow off some steam into. If we’re still alive tomorrow I promise to take bigger part in this herd. the black brute thought.

He arrived almost at the same time as Alan and the sight of the mare made him snort. She was strutting around sounding like a teasing foal. Give it a rest. he thought and bit back a comment about where she should really be strutting her stuff. Mares had no place on the battlefield, they were mere distractions and added to the pressure of the stallions. They should tend to the young and be willing for the stallions. Lucius sighed, even if he strongly believed that he was smart enough to see that without a few mares to their army they had no chance, they were severely outnumbered.

The bull slipped, as much as a 1 ton stallion can slip, past Mauja, and took his place beside his twin. "Brother." His gruff voice greeted Lloyd. He didn’t give his brother the slightest look, he just stared forwards, preparing for what was to come. He knew why they’d come now, Frostfall was getting closer and food would become scarce… The Throat and Foothills are surely helping them only because they don’t want any fucking parasites eating all their food.

[Words: 400]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM