the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The black mare stared at the huge army. Where the hell did everyone come from? Dell had only been at the Edge for a while - not long at all - and now she had to fight. She hadn't fought since she came to Helovia. Her blue gaze swept over the army of winged equines, unicorns and regular equines. Plus all the companions consisting of dragons and other animals.
Fuck.
Delinne drifted closer to Faelene, her herd mate, and the Ice King. She nodded slightly and focused her eyes on Mauja. He looked pissed, which was quite understandable since the whole freaking Helovia were against them. But the unicorns of the Edge were strong - she hoped.

Two blue orbs observed their own army, and she got satisfied enough by the amount so far. They were many, but not many enough to get out of this invasion without loss. A sigh was heard from the Friesian, and she turned her eyes to Faelene.
"Faelene, I'm a bit worried. I surely do hope that all of us get out of this alive - or at least most of us."
The words was heavy to speak, and even though she looked calm the tornado of anger and worry inside of her would soon burst out into action.
Dell had to fight for her life, like many times before, only this time she maybe would not survive.
She lowered her head for a moment, and then raised it high in determination. If she died, she would do it with honor for fighting for a family that she could be proud of for once.

She turned her head to the King, and waited for an order to follow. She was a warrior here on this battlefield, not just some Phantasm. She was expected to fight and tear the enemies bodies to pieces, which was no problem thanks to her sharp horn in her black forehead.
'Delinne, we can do this. You've fought before, you've even killed before. This is no different. This is your FAMILY, your herd-mates. Let's do this.' Dell tried to peptalk herself in her head, giving her a reason to do this.
The mare turned her eyes from Mauja to the army before them, and smiled a malicious smile. This would turn out fine.

Word count: 383
OCC: -

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Delinne - 09-19-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM