the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
[Image: Rishheader.jpg]

She did not appreciate the call to war, but she follows it, a swift bolt of moonlight drifting among the mass that is their army, critical mind connecting dots and discussions, alliances and formation. They outnumbered the unicorns eighteen to thirteen, by her count, yet they knew better the formation of this land. Cautious and detached, Rishima hovered behind their lines, watching the formation of the opposing force, and speaking silently to Kali, who circled high above the battlefield. Kali was eager for this, her first fight, far more eager than her companion. The moonbeam had attempted to force her young gryphon to stay home, to no avail. Instead she sent Kali ahead as a scout, sorting through the images projected back to her and trying to make sense of their lines. The entire thing did not look good. Both sides are rabble, she remarked silently to Kali, who screeched loudly in response, her avian call echoing over the opposing sides. She sent me a picture of a familiar unicorn- Paladin, she realized, the new lead of the Foothills. He was directing his warriors, and she snorted in satisfaction, even though they represented a small percentage of their ranks. At least there is some amount of order here. Kali sent back an idea of the pegasi swooping down upon the enemies like hawks while the ground-bound chased them; Rishima smiled at her notions.

With an army so large and so scattered, we could at least have found a general. She watches them through dark eyes, and sighs. There needs to be some tactics here.

"Mirage!" she calls to her dragon sister, dark legs propelling her closer to the shadow's side. "You and Vikram must guard the middle, of our line, but keep apart; you are two of our strongest assets. Draw their attention to you." She nods at Vikram, but there is a dark authority in her voice, a sharp intention and lack of forgiveness. She seeks her brothers next, finding their dark forms at the rear of their ranks. she slides up beside Madyrn, nipping softly at his mane before speaking, serious and sly. "You two better guard our asses," she drawls, gaze fixed on the army ahead. "If they get behind us, I'm going to blame you." There is affection in her voice, warmth coupled with tactical cold. Long legs stretching into a graceful trot, she leaves her fiery brother behind, darting through trees and bodies to reach Maskan's side. "Push them to the edge, " she murmurs. "Don't let them drive us out of some semblance of formation. We might outnumber them, but they're bloodthirsty, and angry." Kali cried again, a terrifying scream and a feline yowl, and for the moment the moonbeam waited, still beside her brother. The war would begin soon.

[Image: Rishifooter.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Rishima - 09-19-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM