the Rift

[OPEN] Out with the old... [Task 5]

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
"I hope that the Rotunda is okay during all of the flooding! I just love the glass!" Walking under the Ancient Rotunda I craned my neck to watch the rainbow of colors that paraded across my coat. It made me feel vibrant and exotic like some of the others that call Helovia home. I was taken from ordinary black and white and made into something new. "How do you like the new look?" Turning in a circle I showed myself from every angle. It made me wonder, if I had the chance to change my coloring; would I?

"Back to business I suppose! How is Elodin faring with all of this traveling?" I felt concern for Kvothe's young companion, but my friend was a careful care taker. It amazed my how well he took care of his bonded. I couldn't help but picture what he could be like as a father. It left my gaze on him for too long and I tossed my head, shaking the thoughts from my mind.

Turning and walking to where another gathering had formed I introduced myself. "Hey there! I am Rei, and my friend is Kvothe." It felt nice to introduce us as a pair. I had spent so much of my time introducing myself, announcing my herdland to take the place of announcing a companion. "What have you all gathered, is there anything that you also need for us to help gather from this area? Or do you need any help carrying anything?"
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Ampere - 02-13-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Isara - 02-14-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Arya - 02-14-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Rhoa - 02-14-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Rei - 02-14-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Hector - 02-14-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Kvothe - 02-14-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Aeolus - 02-14-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Spice - 02-15-2015, 12:12 PM