the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirror Mirror in the Sky

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

There, the blue mare’s face broke, and she backed a step. Now that was better. Horned head held high as a rush began to flow down his veins. He had yet to see another fully react to his might, so you’ll forgive him for this smug grin after being ready to fight for his defense. It sparked so many teasing of ideas, in his mind. This mare, obviously strong and powered, ready to crash into him was taken back by this deception, imagine the devastation on the battlefield, or in the dark shadows of the night. Shoulders shifted square and spanish neck curved those horns so proudly on his head. As she asked, with her awe hanging off the end the golden released like a bow a smile upon his lips. That is what the world wanted to know didn’t it. It purred his ego, but the golden was a quick mind (and a bit of sass). If you are everyone and every fear, then you of course are also no one. “A nothing.” That golden man spoke low.

Such a dramatic change from his previous display of pedaling backwards was not in his usual style, but how could he resist a fan. Someone who recognized the genius and terror such a power could bring. It was nice to be appreciated now and then honestly. Her words comes fast but the golden spark, lighting a fire of pleasure in his eyes, does not fade. Of course he wasn’t telling, but her praise was all appealing. Especially considering the observations he had of her straightforward (just recent, literal) mindset. “It’s just a little trick.” He says so smoothly. The fact that she might have ideas of how to use him did not cross his mind at all. Who in the world could manipulate him?! He saw all (he thought) so none could use him. Regardless of his track record for the Basin, he was an independent creature.

Then of course she asks the harder questions. An inhale breaks the golden’s sly grin. Flight, magic. Well that was not exactly happening was it. Hark flirts over and eyes follow to see his lovely crash strip not far. “Not exactly.” Wait who was he to reveal his tricks to her! Why did she know the details of his craft and theories! He would not give away his secrets, there was a very high price on that information you see.

But it turns out she had payment hanging right by her sides. It didn’t look like he could achieve this very quickly, but with a demonstration where he could watch without suspicion would be invaluable. Lessons, though he did not need to be taught, might slightly help. “Magic is for another day, but perhaps you can help me with flight Ampere.” Boldly the gold steps forward. Smiling he says with a most suave look. “Pardon, I can only save if I am near.” The golden inhales deeply, feeling the now familiar gears click and lock within his chest. He then withdraws, giving back her space. “I told you my secrets, now you tell me yours.” He spoke in a most dark nature, staring at her wings. Pay up blue bird.

"talk talk talk"
OOC::
Tags::
Identity Index:: Ampere, Destry

Thranduil
His words are clever and bright

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 02-13-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 02-23-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 03-06-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 03-30-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 04-21-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 05-04-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 05-14-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 05-25-2015, 09:50 PM