the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirror Mirror in the Sky

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

PIRATE

The trick flew by beautifully, as they seemed to do lately, much to his chagrin. Whether the blue bird’s memory had spun so fast she couldn’t remember or whether she had jumped across and did not mind, he did not know, but it pleased him all the same that she mentioned their first meeting not. The continuing of the conversation onward after his transformation into the light hybrid mare washed that concern. The dark mare’s head then nods to the blue bird, yes he could transform into anyone. Though with a minor nagging thought he remembered his unfortunate pathetic replica of the moon goddess. Perhaps not anyone then. In a slight trail of thought he wondered what the children of the Gods would look like on him. Probably not as bad, but certainly not good. He’d have to try it someday. Her words pull him back, and he sees with much happiness, but curiosity a glittering in her eyes begin to light.

He waited with serious expectation on the proposition she was supposed to produce. It is a moment before he speaks and the golden shifts himself in slight impatience. Adrenaline had been pumped to the sky, and especially with the returning of these new wings, he was ready to go. The red feathers at the dark mare’s sides flutter a little uncontrollably as the gold inside’s emotions shuffle through. Not having dealt much with them, they still were much beyond his control in their little movements and feelings. At last the Ampere sighes, and seems to give in, or was that she was still working through it. Delicate head tilts as she begins to speak, but those red eyes spark, and harks lean in.

Her proposition was more than the gold could have imagined. A group of horses to watch over Helovia? Justice? Freedom? Now that most certainly didn’t sound like him. Smile faltered slightly, replaced by concentration. The delicate mare’s face contorting with thought. Most certainly the endeavor, in its innocent heart was not his style. Justice for the golden could mean chains, not freedom. The two for him didn’t go together. And so for a second he braced inside his shell, and his mind was completely rounded away, ready to smile and say no thanks. But then she kept talking…

She was smiling at him as she finished, but for the first time in the conversation, the golden, hidden behind this pretty form did not. He hesitated thinking in a spin of thoughts on what such a group would mean for him. A great deal of those unpunished dirty deeds were his proud doings. Punishment coming swift and hard on him, especially from her might be something even his rank in the Basin could not protect him from. It wasn’t that the gold felt guilty, no guilt rarely followed his hooves. It was the idea, that he usually set his path against punishment, and chains.

But she had kept talking, and it was her last sentence that caused him to remember one key fact. She was not charging him with a crime. She was inviting him to join the squad. All of a sudden mind began to flirt with more lovely thoughts. What better way to keep away from this justice league than to join with it? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. A smile begins to return to his face, as he wonders over the idea. Finally the smiling mare looks at the Ampere, and with a replica of a wide grin from before she nods, and answers. “And they will be yours whenever you call upon them.” The golden would not be used, and beckoned like a sweet idiotic dog. No, he would very much be his own actor for this little game. Though he might play along, little blue bird did not know what she just let in the door.

Shifting, the dark mare leans back, her horned head lifting higher and hooves lifting ready. “Such an endeavor is, I agree, most needed. I shall be happy to join in your ranks.” See, look there’s so much dirty deeds around here, he just did one, lying right to her face. Now thought she had to hold up her end of the bargain. Smile falters as the dark mare looks to her sides, having to watch the wings as the lift out half way. With a wild look of anticipation the red eyes turn back to Ampere. “Now, shall we?”

"TALK TALK TALK"
OOC:: I hope its alright I used this. I couldn't wait to, its so cool! Let me know if I need to change it out. Oh, and side note, Haldir hasn't moved. XD

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 02-13-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 02-23-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 03-06-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 03-30-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 04-21-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 05-04-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Ampere - 05-14-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Mirror Mirror in the Sky - by Thranduil - 05-25-2015, 09:50 PM