the Rift

[OPEN] Sticks and Stones [Task 5]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
M A R E N

Looking over her shoulder she had spotted more horses gathering supplies and working themselves in sweat, which stimulated her to do her best at finding something useful for once. She already knew, though, that she wanted to bring a rock. Just so that if they did copy the Titanic, she would have a reminder of her crazy mom to look at when she would let out her last prayers. That whole idea made her currently snuff the hack out of the moss and dirt, creating a thin trail where her nose had been, just in case this special rock was half covered up. With eyes locked on the ground and wings stretched out and pointing forwards like massive ears, she saw something glimmer in between a large branch and a huddle of rotting leaves left by the previous orangemoon. In two overly excited bunny-hops she found herself shading the rock, which was perfectly shaped and the perfect size to fit in her mouth - although it would uncomfortable to hold on to it to long, but alas. One can't have everything. The thing that made her want to bring this gorgeous rock back to the boat was its shiny reflective, smooth surfaces. Yes, if the boat would indeed pull a Titanic on them, it would be great if the horsie, treading and drowning in the water, would hold this in it's mouth so that light would be absorbed on the smoothness and then reflected. Which would make them easier to spot: Yes, she was a genius. I would now like to thank the great Oak for the enormous giant brain that has grown inside my skull and for all the...- A crashing sound of a falling tree made her jump a horselength into the air, wings fluttering aimlessly in instinctive motion. When her hooves found ground once again and her head hadn't been pulled off her body with the stretching of her neck, she looked around, fury burning in her eyes. "IF SOMEONE DID JUST TRIED TO KILL ME I DEMAND AN EXTRA MESSAGE WHEN WE DO GET ON THAT FREAKING TITANIC." Her wings still fluttered like the wings of a hummingbird. "YOU HEARD ME. A MESSAGE." With the energy of a madman she snatched the reflecting rock from the rotting leaves in between her ivory teeth and trotted around with a huge jump in her steps, tail high up in the air, wings and head pitched up and ears backwards; off to rejoin her teammate.

@[Alija] || "Speech."

Word Count:000 Tags:000 Notes:000

Credits
Image by Yewrezz
Coding by Tamme
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Sticks and Stones [Task 5] - by Brisa - 02-14-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Sticks and Stones [Task 5] - by Midas - 02-14-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Sticks and Stones [Task 5] - by Cerin - 02-14-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Sticks and Stones [Task 5] - by Africa - 02-14-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Sticks and Stones [Task 5] - by Kahlua - 02-14-2015, 04:48 PM