the Rift

a little fling never hurt nobodyy

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Helloo
I was wondering if anyone out there had a stallion/mare that would be up for a little fling with my mare Waprevah c:
I don't see any of her romantic relationships in the future being long lived though maybe in the far future something will last, or pick up where she left of with someone else.
I was thinking that maybe the first time she will fall in love might affect her throughout her life, aaaand perhaps they will meet again later, and whatever happens then will just to be decided later.
Also note that this could be one sided love, maybe Waprevah will be the only one that falls in love while the other one just moves on or something, any ideas would be appreciated and I am open to any suggestions! <3
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Can always throw Buce

Or for drama, Kvothe

Pixel by Aud

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds
Atlas for the giggles. <3

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I has Soren :3
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Karnivool Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I have Karnivool :)

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
Syrena! Especially if it's one sided ;)

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron, specially being one sided

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
There is always Panzram!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

TheIceViking
@[Bucephalus] - I would really like for Buce and Waprevah to meet! I think it could become very interesting,

@[Atlas] - It would be very fun to have them meet but I don't know about anything romantic between them, maybe in the future? I can see them having a very tense encounter, whether that involves a little fling or not would be fun to figure out as they go c:

@[Soren] - Waprevah and Soren can meet! I don't know how Waprevah would like his views on equality though haha.

@[Karnivool] - If you are up for it, I would love for Waprevah to maybe toy around with him for a bit hehe

@[Syrena] - I really want Waprevah to figure out this side of her one time and maybe have feelings towards a mare, and I think Waprevah would really like her personality haha
They could just be friends at first and then Waprevah can start to develop some feelings, but would maybe move on from it later on or something.

@[Aaron] - Maybe they can start out as friends, and like I mentioned above, perhaps Waprevah can slowly begin to develop feelings. I don't know though, since I really want to do that with Syrena and don't want to be repeating the same plot, but I would be happy for them to meet c:

@[Panzram] - The two of them need to do something one day haha, that is for sure! I can picture them as this once in a while hook up or something haha, if you are up for it, then I would be happy to go with it!

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Karnivool Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Please toy with him as much as you like and then break his heart! :D

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
If you want some long-lasting one-sided love-feels, Maren could be your girl! Since I will only play her, I can guarantee that she will still be active and alive when we go on and about our lives on Helovia haha, and thus meet up once in a while.
OR SOMETHING.
Please tag me 

Dragon's Throat Forger
sounds good to me! Let's definitely have them meet - Syrena's pretty wary of everyone in Helovia but she's missing her siren sisters and is making friends with other mares, especially pretty ones that have personalities she approves of :D I could see them becoming friends and then we can just let them figure out how the future goes

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

TheIceViking
@[Karnivool] - I will probably find her someone to fall in love with first, with as mutual love as Waprevah can give, then later they can meet up and maybe in her heartbreak she will toy with his heart and bring him down with her?

@[Maren] - I would love for them to meet! Maren is such a pretty lady, she will catch Wappy's attention haha. I think Waprevah will meet Syrena first maybe and kind of get familiar with this feeling, maybe I will find a mare that will feel the same way towards Waprevah. Though I would love for them to meet later on and then Waprevah can have a bit of feelings for Maren through her life c:

@[Syrena] - Okay awesome! I don't really mind when this topic will be put up, I think she wouldn't start realizing her feelings towards Syrena until they have known each other for quite a while. Maybe she can go through her first love heartbreak, toy with Karnivool a bit first before she starts considering Syrena.

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
I can definitely see them being a casual hookup!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
@[Waprevah] I think if neither mentioned it! they would be good. However I would be interesting development in both :)
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Dragon's Throat Forger
Would you be up for a meeting thread now? I could get an opener up in the next couple days :)

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

TheIceViking
@[Sialia] - Okay! I am up for it, for them to meet and maybe have a little something between them. Then their ideas etc. can come up onto the surface later on.

@[Syrena] - Sure! That would be lovely! c: