the Rift

[PRIVATE] Valentine (Africa)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Her charitable eagerness is more than enough encouragement to breath life into the embers of hope. Uncertainty born from experience dealing with strange woman -- though Africa was far removed from them. I yearned that this former Sultana, my lover, would approve the suggestion of altered bedding arrangements. Her nostrils flare against me, I smile and turn away. Africa falls complacently alongside, my direction is aimed toward the path these feet had traversed only a moment before. Purposely, (though unspoken) my limbs keep their stride shallow, accommodating my usually brisk stride to that of her swaying bulk.

Another flaming frame comes flying in through the canopy, those talons are clean, empty of prey; but the sign of success is a glint in those aqua eyes. She crossed my spine, sharply gazing at the flames that lick upon Africa's neck. The silverly spirit above, also takes this moment to descend from her heavenly spiral, "Hal," she cries and fondly takes position alongside the flaming avian. Her ivory body is growing, already starting to emerge from its childish shell into one of maturing length. When none seemed to be paying attention, Fina dipped her crown, gently soothing her sissa's ruffled feathers that are sticking out in disarray.

Tis not far or long before the shadowy entrance of yon den stands before us. It's gaping stone mouth seems to grin at us with toothless delight upon catching sight of a new mistress. Those (weeds) flowers have bloomed as expected, their goldenrod eyes are wide and beautifully straining to the sweltering sun for nourishment. I steal a sly glance her way, a sheepish smile slips across my jaw, "For ye," voice whispers softly. My unadorned crown drifts aside, along with my frame so she might closer inspect what months of laboring love had fashioned. Eyes sought her reaction, daring to hope for approval. Neve whistled, smiling as big as her jaw would allow.
@[Africa]

Word count: 317
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Valentine (Africa) - by Midas - 02-14-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Valentine (Africa) - by Africa - 02-14-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Valentine (Africa) - by Midas - 02-17-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Valentine (Africa) - by Africa - 02-18-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Valentine (Africa) - by Midas - 02-22-2015, 03:56 PM