the Rift

[OPEN] !! Spinning in Circles [Joining]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Valiance most definitely approved of this brute before him. Why? Quite simply? It was because this brute actually acknowledged him and didn't focus his entire attention upon Resplendence as if she were a piece of meat to claim for himself. There was a bob of his head as Nocturne asked if he could be friends with Valiance and Res couldn't help but to give a small laugh at the way Valiance took the attention.

Alas, as she offered him a home (in far more words) he stopped her, confused. Still, she managed to keep the smile until she had finished speaking and he began to speak again. He said he would be honoured, but spoke of resting first. Then, he also said that he would defend her if needed. "Yes.. Night fall should be soon anyways, so we can rest for the night before journeying back west…" she responded, nodding her head before glancing around - Valiance taking to the skies to scout for any groves that they may rest in.

From there, he said that he would be happy to join her family, agreeing with the main focus of the herd and then saying if she pointed the way that he would join. It was as those words fell that Valiance returned, frame landing upon the ground between the two and offering a few clicks to gather the attention. "He found a grove, mostly protected, that we can rest in for the night," she explains, before Valiance takes to the skies to lead them to that area.

Upon morning they had headed out, Res explaining a little bit more. She offered the leaders' names, as well as a basic overview of each of the positions that they offered. Valiance stayed to the skies ahead of them, managing to keep Res on the path away from other equines as they continued their trek, and for the next two nights, placed them in the some other (mostly) protected area to rest in.

On the third day, they pulled up closer to the wall, glass glittering upon the ground in warning before Res' voice reached the air again. "Watch for the glass shards - we don't need anymore injuries," she warned, mind trailing back to Dominus and how he had impaled himself with glass. "What field interests you the most? Perhaps we can find the head of one so you can get more information if you don't wish to choose the healing route," she said, tilting her head once they had gone inside the herd land and back to safety. "And thank you, so much, for accompanying me back here…"

@[Nocturne] -- joining thread, let him post first and then whatever field is choosen (if not healing) it would be great if a representative of that field could come help introduce him in further ;3
Continued from Here

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Nocturne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
N.octurne
Relief filled me when she agreed to rest. I had not, quite, noticed the darkening day around us but I was new and, admittedly, unobservant. Valiance led the way and I quietly followed along behind, watching the red dragon once he had located a place for us to rest. The night was quiet, peaceful and soothing. It had been a long, long time since I had felt welcomed just by a land itself. The dreams, when I finally did drift off after Resplendence, were quiet. Peaceful nothing that let me rest.

The journey the following days was peaceful. There were no threats getting her back home and I learned more than I thought I would just traveling with her. Miss Resplendence was better at pacing herself than I had expected for the advanced condition she was in. Glass shards... My eyes widened in surprise at this heads-up. I lifted my hooves, carefully, eyeing the earth around me. How disturbing that there were glass shards!

"Thank you," What field... to be honest I hadn't thought much about myself in any of the offered fields on the way up here. It hadn't occurred to me that she would be explaining them for me to choose from. I gave her a sheepish look as I thought about her question, my long, lion tail swirling back and forth behind me. "It was my pleasure, Resplendence, sincerely" I smiled when she thanked me again, pressing my weight back onto my hindquarters as I thought.

"To be honest with you I do not see myself in any field quite as well as that of healing. I'm just not... I suppose aware enough of the world around me for the others and I can see myself stumbling into disasters trying anything else but herbs and aiding others I believe I could manage well enough," and if I was never adept I could at least help those who were in tending to another, couldn't I? Yes... that could work well enough... There was always philosophy. I did enjoy learning but... no, the healing may be better for me.
O.oc details
COUNT three five five TAGS open/ @Resplendence PLAYLIST none ARTWORK by myself
NOTES I apologize for the delay on this D8

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

She felt relatively at ease around this stag. Firstly, he wasn't too much taller than her, so he wasn't hovering over her (in fact she could almost easily look him in the eye without having to crane her neck). Secondly, he seemed to be far too clumsy to be too much of a threat to her (though he definitely appeared to be a threat to himself at times). He thanked her for warning about the glass shards before saying that traveling with her had been his pleasure.

The smile upon his maw was mimicked upon Res's as the glitter that shed around her gave off a bright pink glow. "You not scared." Valiance chirped happily and Res could only smile a little wider at that thought. Why? Because, it was true. For once she was not completely afraid around strangers. Alas, she moved onto asking him about the fields, his lion tail flickering back and forth as he thought. He said that he was interested in the art of healing, which also kept the smile upon her face. "Oh that's wonderful!" she chirps, ear pricking forward before she starts to half-scuttle half-waddle her way toward her garden.

"This way then!" she said, voice a little more lighter than before. "I'm the Moon Doctor, so I'm the head of the healers in is herd. You'd become a nurse and help with the maintenance of the herbs as well as learn basic first aid in case if it is necessary to keep someone alive until one who had magic could get there. The other Moon Doctor is Alysanne and we both possess healing magic from the Moon Goddess - the patron of our lands. This allows us to heal by using the shadows to mend whatever wounds there may be. And, recently, I gained my own magic to heal by singing - so my hair will grow and wrap around the wound, then glow as it heals." She pauses, shaking her head as she continues toward the garden. "Anyway, that's not as important. The Edge has a garden that I started, and have been taking care of for the most part. It's where we grow all the herbs that we need, as well as a few poisons in case if someone tries to do something stupid to us…" Yes, my dears, Resplendence will use the poisons, she has done so before. Though no one believes that she could ever actually harm someone.

Then, as she finally came up to the garden - one greenhouse wall present - and her own cove created from the canopy, she stopped at the Edge. "And here it is! What would you like to know, specifically, about the field?" she inquires, happiness flickering across her orbs.

sorry for how long I took as well ._.
** edited for a tag since i wasnt sure if ya saw this or not @[Nocturne]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love