the Rift

[OPEN] !! Spinning in Circles [Joining]

Nocturne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
N.octurne
Relief filled me when she agreed to rest. I had not, quite, noticed the darkening day around us but I was new and, admittedly, unobservant. Valiance led the way and I quietly followed along behind, watching the red dragon once he had located a place for us to rest. The night was quiet, peaceful and soothing. It had been a long, long time since I had felt welcomed just by a land itself. The dreams, when I finally did drift off after Resplendence, were quiet. Peaceful nothing that let me rest.

The journey the following days was peaceful. There were no threats getting her back home and I learned more than I thought I would just traveling with her. Miss Resplendence was better at pacing herself than I had expected for the advanced condition she was in. Glass shards... My eyes widened in surprise at this heads-up. I lifted my hooves, carefully, eyeing the earth around me. How disturbing that there were glass shards!

"Thank you," What field... to be honest I hadn't thought much about myself in any of the offered fields on the way up here. It hadn't occurred to me that she would be explaining them for me to choose from. I gave her a sheepish look as I thought about her question, my long, lion tail swirling back and forth behind me. "It was my pleasure, Resplendence, sincerely" I smiled when she thanked me again, pressing my weight back onto my hindquarters as I thought.

"To be honest with you I do not see myself in any field quite as well as that of healing. I'm just not... I suppose aware enough of the world around me for the others and I can see myself stumbling into disasters trying anything else but herbs and aiding others I believe I could manage well enough," and if I was never adept I could at least help those who were in tending to another, couldn't I? Yes... that could work well enough... There was always philosophy. I did enjoy learning but... no, the healing may be better for me.
O.oc details
COUNT three five five TAGS open/ @Resplendence PLAYLIST none ARTWORK by myself
NOTES I apologize for the delay on this D8

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Spinning in Circles [Joining] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 12:51 AM