Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

It takes me a time before I feel the soft caress of someone's lips against my withers, eyes fluttering open in surprise as I shift my position to look at whomever was standing over me. A smile of relief and joy snake across my features, reaching forward towards the familiar white woman who I'd grown to adore so much. She was my everything, a beautiful being of which held my heart in the palms of her hands. She was precious to me, an angel descended from the heavens, sent to personally restore the bitterness that had begun to grasp my bruised heart. I reach to kiss at her cheek, to move my lips to rest at the point above her eye and take her scent in once again. Just as sweet as she, of sandy dunes and salt, the faint scent of smoke and myself mixed within.

"Aurelia," I murmur her name softly, singing the syllables with my heart fluttering excitedly, stomach prancing joyfully. "Our family will be here soon, don't worry my love." I would tell her all about Phantom and our frantic day of racing through Helovia to gather whatever we could to aid in the construction of the boat. "Where were you, I was so scared." I pull away, meeting her milky eyes with dark brows narrowed, concern laced within my words. Had she made it safely onto the boat? Where had she been while we had been adrift? Had she also found a partner to perform tasks with? All these questions bubbled and brewed, a melting pot for worry forming within my mind. I pray that she had been safe and graced with the company of a friend or a kind soul who could care for her along the journey.

I do not bother standing, still fatigued despite the hours of sleep I had gathered up during our day on the boat. I had lain awake for a while, listening to Phantom's slow inhales and sleepy exhales, watching Yseult preen herself upon the alabaster's withers, mind buzzing happily.

Eyeing the faint glowing that washes over the red dirt, my eyes find the dark colt who had been at the beach the day I received Yseult. It hadn't been long since that had happened, about two months or so? I shift my wings to peer at the child as he stands, blue eyes glued to Aurelia and I as we find solace within one another beneath the watch of the moon. I offer a smile to the boy, beckoning him over with my head. Where were his parents? Why was he just watching us? I raise my brow slightly, opening my lips to voice my curiosity. "Where are your parents? Why are you not resting?" I ask, voicing my concern for the child. Did he have parents? Shit, I guess I didn't think much about that before I spoke. What if he doesn't, what if they died tragically in an accident? Or were murdered? What if they abandoned him somewhere? A frown follows my thoughts, wondering what he was doing wandering so late in the evening. My ears swivel forward as I watch the boy, not remembering if I had ever heard his name, and if I had, what it was. I'd only ever seen him on occasion wandering the Throat and sometimes even outside of the Throat, but I'd never directly interacted with him.
"Talking"

ooc woo almost doneee ; u ; !! | wordcount 578 | tags @[Aurelia] && @[Rhoa]

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 02-15-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 02-15-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-08-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 03-09-2015, 07:21 PM